Meet Rajasuman P, a GMAT Trainer from Hyderabad

Rajasuman P is the founder of ‘Prepcool’, a predominantly ‘live only’ test preparation and college admissions assistance firm. He has worked at  Kaplan, Inc. and The Princeton Review. Rajasuman believes in teaching through a conceptual explanation that makes the students understand concepts in a more lucid and better way. He helps students build and constantly raise their level of confidence as he teaches them right from the basics.

Our heartiest congratulations to Rajasuman!

Rajasuman P_4 week quote – New

Here is an excerpt from the interview with Rajasuman:

Q1. When and how did you start as a GMAT trainer?

I started training the students in February 2013. To begin with, I attended a seven-day training programme by Subhajit Bandyopadhyay (about a 70 year young ‘Uber trainer’ at The Princeton Review).  There were about 15 participants out of which only two completed the training and got certified. Fortunately, I was one of them. This training and certification program has been the foundation of my teaching skills.

Q2. What skills are required to become a GMAT trainer?

Firstly,  a proclivity for solving GMAT questions with an ability to solve them in the smartest and most time-saving way. At least 95% of questions should be solved spontaneously. The remaining 5 %, which may seem time-consuming can be attempted later.  Ability to impart content/methods required to solve questions to students is important.

Q3. What do you think makes you stand out from other GMAT trainers on UrbanPro.com?

I am one among the very few trainers who have worked with two reputed international test preparation organisations viz. Kaplan, Inc. and The Princeton Review in three capacities  — trainer, senior trainer and academic in-charge I have mentored various trainers while I was working with these organisations. My students are provided with ample material for preparation. They are also given a course outline, customised on basis of their grasping power and level of understanding.

Q4. How did you come across UrbanPro.com?

I have been associated with UrbanPro.com ever since the days it was known as ThinkVidya. Through this platform, I got through an interview at The Princeton Review in 2013, and later I made a shift from services to the education sector.

Q5. What was the turning point in your career?

My journey so far has been on a slow and steady path. In this course, I have trained various students, and now, I am the founder of a ‘Prepcool’, a predominant ‘live only’  test preparation and college admission assistance firm.

Q6. How did UrbanPro.com help you expand your GMAT training classes?

So far, my association with UrbanPro.com has primarily helped me expand my business. Most of the needs I get, are from UrbanPro.com.

Q7. What percentage of your work comes from UrbanPro.com?

About 95% of my students are from UrbanPro.com.

About the trainer: Rajasuman P has trained about 5,000 students in the last five years. Apart from having worked in two of the well-reputed international test preparation organisations, he has now founded his own firm. Rajasuman goes an extra mile and provides a lot more than promised to students.

How helpful was it?

How can we Improve it?

Please tell us how it changed your life *

Please enter your feedback

Please enter your question below and we will send it to our tutor communities to answer it *

Please enter your question

Please select your tags

Please select a tag

Name *

Enter a valid name.

Email *

Enter a valid email.

Email or Mobile Number: *

Please enter your email or mobile number

Sorry, this phone number is not verified, Please login with your email Id.

Password: *

Please enter your password

By Signing Up, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy

Thanks for your feedback

Comments

Share your thoughts with the community or ask a question

MD 30/12/2018

Congratulations sir I m also mathematics teacher

Now ask question in any of the 1000+ Categories, and get Answers from Tutors and Trainers on UrbanPro.com

Ask a Question

Looking to Learn?

Find best Tutors and Coaching Centers near you on UrbanPro.

Find Now

Are you a Tutor or Training Institute?

Join UrbanPro Today to find students near you

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 25 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 6.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more