Mindworkzz
Mindworkzz photo

Mindworkzz

A 25/2 & 25/3, 1st floor, Middle Circle Connaught Place, Delhi, India- 110001.

Phone Verified Email Verified

Is this listing inaccurate or duplicate? Any other problem?

Please tell us about the problem and we will fix it.

Please describe the problem that you see in this page.

Type the letters as shown below *

Please enter the letters as show below

Are you Looking to Learn?

Overview

-We provide Arun Sharma's Nationally Renowned PDP Program.
-All classes by Arun Sharma sir & Meenakshi Upadhyay ma'am.
-exhaustive course material.
-Online Test Series & Arun Sharma's CAT Challenge Test Series.
-Offline(face to face classes) + Online Classes
-GD/PI Classes from the very beginning of the course
-EDC/MDC: Supportive Basic Classes
-Special Classes for other exams like XAT, SNAP, IIFT, NMAT, CMAT
-Crash course for CAT & XAT

Address

A 25/2 & 25/3, 1st floor, Middle Circle

Near Rajeev Chowk Metro Station Gate no.7

Connaught Place, Delhi, India- 110001.

MBA Entrance Coaching classes Overview

MBA Entrance Coaching classes

Class Location

At the Institute

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Reviews

this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message

No Reviews yet! Be the first one to Review

Answers by Mindworkzz (2)

"Is there negative marking for CAT? Regards Aditya S" in   Exam Coaching/MBA Entrance Coaching/CAT Coaching

yes there is negative marking in CAT. +3 for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect answer

0
|
0

"What level of math content is included in CAT exam?" in   Exam Coaching/MBA Entrance Coaching/CAT Coaching

90% is of 10th standard and the remaining 10% can be from 12th level. There is nothing new in CAT, you just need to to have good command over previous topics that you have already studied in 10th or 12th level

0
|
0

Mindworkzz address

x
MBA Entrance Coaching classes

Class Location

At the Institute

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

CLAT Coaching

Type of class

Crash Course, Regular Classes

Class Location

At the Institute

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

SSB Coaching classes
Bank Clerical Exam Coaching classes

Target section catered to

English, Reasoning Ability, Computer aptitude, General awareness/ Financial awareness, Interview prep, Quantitaive aptitude/ Numerical ability

Class Location

At the Institute

UPSC Exams Coaching classes

Gives

IFS (Indian Forest Service) Exam Coaching, IPS (Indian Police Service) ExamCoaching, CDS (Combined Defence Service) Exam Coaching, Civil Services (Mains) Coaching, IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Coaching, IES (Indian Engineering Service) Exam Coaching, NDA (National Defence Acadamy and Naval Acadamy) Exam Coaching

Class Location

At the Institute

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

GMAT Coaching classes

this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message

No Reviews yet! Be the first one to Review

"Is there negative marking for CAT? Regards Aditya S" in   Exam Coaching/MBA Entrance Coaching/CAT Coaching

yes there is negative marking in CAT. +3 for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect answer

0
|
0

"What level of math content is included in CAT exam?" in   Exam Coaching/MBA Entrance Coaching/CAT Coaching

90% is of 10th standard and the remaining 10% can be from 12th level. There is nothing new in CAT, you just need to to have good command over previous topics that you have already studied in 10th or 12th level

0
|
0

Mindworkzz conducts classes in Bank Clerical Exam Coaching, CLAT Coaching and GMAT Coaching. It is located in Connaught Place, Delhi. It takes Regular Classes- at the Institute and Online Classes- via online medium.

Share this Profile

Recommended Profiles

VEDANTA IAS ACADEMY photo Ad

Loading...

VEDANTA IAS ACADEMY

Rohini,Delhi

Education is the most powerful weapon which you ca...

Gopal Jain photo Gopal Jain photo Ad

Loading...

Gopal Jain

Safdarjung,Delhi

I have been teaching students for more than 6 year...

Rajeev Gondal photo Ad

Loading...

Rajeev Gondal

Dwarka,Delhi

About the trainer: The course is conducted by an e...

Similar Profiles

inlingua photo

inlingua

inlingua photo Connaught Place, Delhi

Our centers are located across the NCR and offer an ideal combination of quality teaching with a high degree of personal...

About us

Our centers are located across the NCR and offer an ideal combination of quality teaching with a high degree of personal contact between staff and students. The centers are easy meeting places for students at all times of the day. Every center primarily offers English language courses. Additionally, foreign language courses are offered at our South Extension center, and teacher training, skills-based courses and kids courses are offered at our East Delhi center. It is also the main administration center for inlingua New Delhi.


Natsamrat Theatre photo

Natsamrat Theatre

Natsamrat Theatre photo Connaught Place, Delhi

NATSAMRAT theatre group is a cultural troupe, projecting theatre since 1998. NATSAMRAT staged 1050 shows of 27 different...

About us

NATSAMRAT theatre group is a cultural troupe, projecting theatre since 1998. NATSAMRAT staged 1050 shows of 27 different plays with there students. NATSAMRAT also organized NATIONAL THEATRE FESTIVAL since 10 years. Our main features are: Voice Modulation, Body Language, Speech delivery, Group Discussions, Scene Work, Improvisations, Body Movement, Act in stage etc. Our First month fee is Rs. 5000/- and then Rs. 1500/- per month. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday).


Mytutor photo

Mytutor

Mytutor photo Connaught Place, Delhi

We are an educational organisation engaged in imparting online and offline training to individual, groups in colleges and...

About us

We are an educational organisation engaged in imparting online and offline training to individual, groups in colleges and corporates on various topics : *Communication Skills. * Spoken English (Basic & Advance Level) * Presentation Skills * Public Speaking * Interview & Group Discussion * Stress Management * Health & Wellness * Yoga & Meditation * Life Skills


Roshan Suhail photo

Roshan Suhail

Roshan Suhail photo Connaught Place, Delhi

Expert professional in Communication and presentation skills, public speaking, English communication, soft skills development,...

About us

Expert professional in Communication and presentation skills, public speaking, English communication, soft skills development, personality development etc.


Featured
Pragati The N Power photo

Pragati The N Power

Pragati The N Power photo Connaught Place, Delhi

MBA (Finance and Marketing) from London Preston University and an M.Phil in Corporate Social Responsibility from Queen Margaret...

About us

MBA (Finance and Marketing) from London Preston University and an M.Phil in Corporate Social Responsibility from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh (Scotland) and is currently pursuing a PhD in the same. He has extensive work experience in the banking industry in the United Kingdom and has conducted corporate trainings on topics like motivation, corporate communication skills, leadership, personality development and voice and accent.


Unnati photo

Unnati

Unnati photo Connaught Place, Delhi

Unnati has been helping students to develop their communications skills for the last ten years. We have highly experienced...

About us

Unnati has been helping students to develop their communications skills for the last ten years. We have highly experienced trainers, audio visual teaching methods and our own unique course material. Unnati provides the classes for the following: 1. Spoken English 2. IELTS/TOEFL 3. French/ German language 4. Personality Development 5. Voice and Accent training 6. Corporate Trainings


Arena Animation photo

Arena Animation

Arena Animation photo Connaught Place, Delhi

We are the training institute.

About us

We are the training institute.


CADD Centre photo

CADD Centre

CADD Centre photo Connaught Place, Delhi

About us


Talentpromoterz Acting School photo

Talentpromoterz Acting School

Talentpromoterz Acting School photo Connaught Place, Delhi

Every human being does some acting in their routine life. Talentpromoterz Acting School is where they get trained and polished...

About us

Every human being does some acting in their routine life. Talentpromoterz Acting School is where they get trained and polished to bloom trained Actor. It’s a Training-cum-workshop of various courses, designed according to requirement for the enhancement of the talent. Here, the Board of Faculties are Professional Trained Actor of NSD and Celebrities from TV & Movie industries. Involving in Talentpromoterz Acting School is advantageous, because one gets promoted by the Parent Company, Talentpromoterz.com, who is always searching new artists for their regular Casting assignments.


Reply to 's review

Enter your reply*

1500/1500

Please enter your reply

Your reply should contain a minimum of 10 characters

Your reply has been successfully submitted.