About the Course
'Serenity through photography' at an organic farm and its hilly surroundings just two hours away from Mumbai in union with Hide Out organic farm.
Learn by doing along quaint village paths, gushing waterfalls and heavenly valleys – this is a 100% on field practical experience in photography.
The workshop fee includes the photography workshop, accommodation, all meals and travel to the village and back to Mumbai.
Topics CoveredHow will you benefit from our weekend stress-buster through photography?
* Get to know something more about yourself through the viewfinder of your camera.
Become a master of your camera. Our USP is in our ability to simplify technical gen.
* LOSE the dependence on AUTO and PROGRAMME MODES by understanding the MANUAL MODE of a camera.
Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED depending on the subject, desired effect and light.
* Improve the quality of the photographs that you make in LOW LIGHT by using the above settings to your advantage.
* Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD for every photograph that you make.
* Set the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, PICTURE STYLE etc.
* COMPOSE powerful photographs.
* There will be demonstrations on Macro and Close-up photography using gear such as macro lenses, macro focusing rails, extension tubes, ring flash and other lighting options.
Like we have mentioned earlier, all the above aspects of photography will be addressed practically in the midst of beautiful natural surroundings.
Who should attend* You do not need to have any prior knowledge about photography to attend our weekend stress-busters through photography.
* We will commence the weekend by addressing the very basics of professional photography so that your core fundamentals will always be strong.
* You will benefit from our weekend stress-buster through photography even if you are aware of the basics of professional photography – you will be able to put your knowledge to use under our expert guidance.
Close up and macro photography is a beautiful subject.
Pre-requisites* All accommodation at Hideout is comfortable, organic and homely. Choose from an eco cottage or brick house that has four beds or pick from three mud houses that can accommodate six people. All rooms are uniquely designed with clean washrooms and 24-hour water and electricity supply.
What you need to bring* You can bring any camera to our weekend stress-buster through photography – DSLR, micro four thirds and bridge cameras are preferred over point and shoot cameras.
* Our participants are encouraged to bring their own camera. We do not provide cameras. If you don't have your own camera, you can hire one.
* Please carry a fully charged camera battery and a spare battery."
Key Takeaways* A rejuvenated mind
* New friends and wonderful memories
* The confidence to make effective photographs in any lighting situation
* Answers to the questions about photography that bother you today
* An understanding about how to choose the right cameras and lenses to serve your needs and more