WE HAVE TEACH ALL TYPES OF COMPUTER COURSES UNDER GOVT. REGISTER INSTITUTE . WE ARE PROVIDING SHORT TERM COURSES, DIPLOMA COURSES AND DEGREE COURSES AND ALSO TEACH COMPUTER COURSES OF MCA , DIPLOMA AND BCA. WE ALSO PROVIDING SERVICES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSES FOR DIPLOMA COURSES, BACHELORS COURSES & MASTER COURSES.
Business Manager/HR Consultant: Over 8 years of hands-on experience in HR Policy formulation, HR Planning, Staffing, C&B...
Business Manager/HR Consultant: Over 8 years of hands-on experience in HR Policy formulation, HR Planning, Staffing, C&B administration, Training & Development, Employee Engagement, Grievance handling, etc.
1. Professional Training on English Improvement, HR Skills, TALLY
ERP 9, C/C++, Advanced Excel, Voice Accent, Vedic Maths.
2. Formulation: HR Policies
Currently working in Academic Field and have two years of IT industry experience, held responsibilities...
• Currently working in Academic Field and have two years of IT industry experience, held responsibilities including software design, database design, development and implementation, SEO and Internet Marketing.
• Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Feasibility Study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Documentation, Unit testing and Maintenance.
• Have knowledge of new technologies, Microsoft Office products, Desktops, Peripherals, Networks.
• Personal strengths include punctuality, to meet deadlines, problem solving, creative, ability to work in team, self-confidence, hardworking and good communication skills.
• Experienced as a leader who is able to inspire and motivate others through conviction and the ability to formulate and articulate direction.
• Developed teams from ground up, creating processes, practices and the necessary structure to ensure their success.
• Experience with Web design and implementation, hands-on experience with HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
• Experience with Content Management System Softwares (Drupal, JOOMLA), e-Commerce applications (OSCommerce) and Blogs (Word Press, Blogger).
• Experience developing and managing schedule and tasks necessary to drive projects and deliver quality product in time and on budget.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Operating Systems used: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, LINUX, Ubuntu
Computer Languages used: SQL, PL-SQL etc…
Software: Microsoft Office, Open Office, Apache Server, XAMMP
Other Skills: Experienced in RDBMS, Network Management, Data Backup, Software & Hardware upgrades, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
Master of Information Technology (M.I.T.) - 2007
FIRST CLASS, CURTIN UNIVERSITY (LCMIT),
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. Specialization: Information Technology Web Technologies
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Information Technology - 2005
FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION, GUJARAT UNIVERSITY (CHAROTAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING, CHANGA), INDIA.
VIE, Baroda, Gujarat, India (July 2010 – Present)
Asst. Professor (IT Dept)
• Working and teaching students as per Gujarat Technological University, GTU Ahmadabad.
• Conducting Laboratory work, developing the hidden skills in the students.
• Counseling a batch of all students for their overall academic performance.
• Conducting regular exams so that Gujarat Board students can get a command over English language.
• Conducting mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Presentation so that students will get grip over it.
• Also teaching technical subjects like Web Technologies, DBMS, SQL Programming, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Object Modeling Techniques, Computer Networking etc...
Tirth InfoTech, Baroda (June 2009 – July 2010)
Team Lead (IT Department)
• Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system.
• Monitor Team performance and activity.
• Develop client websites ranging from Content Management Systems, e-Commerce sites
Experience in Web Development, Design, Testing and Implementation.
• Programming Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS. Worked on XAMMP and PHP Myadmin.
• Worked on Joomla 1.5.x(Content Management System), WORDPRESS 2.7
• Excellent Communication with people at all levels.
• Performed Search Engine Optimization techniques to help websites' ratings grow with major
Areas of Expertise: Web design and application development, web administration and infrastructure, Database development.
Broadway Ltd, London, UK (Oct 2007 – May 2009)
Computer Facility Manager
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing department.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
• Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Control the budget and expenditures of the department
• Recruit and supervise computer programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Project Completed At Vadodara Institute Of Engg
• Configure and Maintain College Website (www.vier.org.in) for Vadodara Institute Of Engg, Kotambi, Gujarat.
• Design web based GUI Student Attendance Management System in Open source technology (moodle) for Vadodara Institute of Engg, Kotambi, Gujarat.
• Design web based GUI for Intranet management System (PHP, MySQL) for Vadodara Institute Of Engg, Kotambi, Gujarat.
• Configure and Maintaining Web server with XAMMP in Vadodara Institute Of Engg, Kotambi, Gujarat
Date of Birth: 14th Aug, 1984
Hobbies: Web Site Designing, SEO, Photography, System administration, playing computer games, Internet surfing, Networking, Troubleshooting Operating System & PC.
Nrityodaya School of classical dance was established in 2002 to promote excellence in the all-encompassing art medium of...
Nrityodaya School of classical dance was established in 2002 to promote excellence in the all-encompassing art medium of classical dance and to create awareness of the same among the lay audience and above all to propagate Indian classical dance tradition, with the present day context in mind.
Nrityodaya Charitable Trust was registered in the year 2005, under the Charities Commissioner, with a view to reach the goal of re- establishing the useful link of art and day to day life of young talents and up coming artists.
Since the year 2002, Nrityodaya has been regularly staging shows in & around Vadodara, giving a platform to upcoming artist's in the field of classical dance. Jugalbandhis in Bhartnatyam & Mohiniatam, Solo Dance Recitals, Group Choreography's, theme based dance ballets etc. have been Nrityodaya Forte.
In 2006 dance drama, Gopalaka Pahimam, was choreographed and directed by Ayswaria Wariar. The story was taken from the life of Lord Krishna depicting his relation vis a vis various female characters such as Yashoda, Radha , Rukmani , Draupadi and a great devotee of Krishna, Bhakta Meera. This was choreographed in both Bharatnatyam and Mohiniattam style. In 2007 another Dance Drama, Bhavayami Raghuramam, was presented at several places in Vadodara and the story, based on Shree Ram and Sita was choreographed by Smt. Ayswaria Wariar.
All these productions were welcomed by the audience and art critics and have done repeated shows. Apart from these, Nrityodaya has also supported the individual as well as group performances by its young and talented dancers.Nrityodaya has not only concentrated on the technical excellence in dance training, but has also pioneered projects which would increase audience appreciation as well as awareness about art and its over-all usefulness to everyday life.
The basic certificate course in Bharatnatyam / Mohiniattam was started initially in 2003. This Course is for young children and aims at making them aware about the beauty of line, form, physical movement and sound. Accent is also given to the aspect of personality development through systematic dance training.The exams are conducted in various stages at Vadodara itself under a proper curriculum. Nrityodaya Charitable Trust has tried to spread it's activities beyond conducting Bharatnatyam & Mohiniattam training classes and sponsoring programs.
It also plans to organize study tours and interactive workshops, not only in the subjects directly related to Bharatnatyam & Mohiniattam in particular and classical dance in general, but also on related art forms like dramatics, painting, music etc.
To create a professional stage for it's accomplished students, Nrityodaya has produced Dance Dramas , Group Dances, and encouraged individual performances of its young and talented dancers
Nrithyodaya Charitable Trust was instrumental in putting up their student in the first ever Rangapravesham in the style of Mohiniattam to be conducted in the State of Gujarat. The Rangapravesham Titled “Samarpan” was performed by Kumari Aparna Chandarana at Abhivyakti sthal Kirti mandir Vadodoara on 20th April 2008, in the presence of an August Gathering.
We running brain development academy, it will help our student brain devlopment, it improve their concertatration, hearing...
We running brain development academy, it will help our student brain devlopment, it improve their concertatration, hearing ability, memmery power, speed maths, and other things,
As well as we do personal subjective classes for std:- 1 to 6 english medium and gujrati med. We provied home tution classes also.
Also we do spoken english class, personality devlopment class, ilts classes and motivation class etc,
PRINCE COMPUTER EDUCATION conducts classes in Computer Course, Graphic Designing and Tally Software. It is located in Sama, Vadodara. It takes classes Regular Classes- at the Institute and Online Classes- Via online medium.