About the Course
What is NLP?
NLP is the practice of understanding how people organize their thinking, feeling, language and behavior to produce the results they do. NLP provides people with a methodology to model outstanding performances achieved by geniuses and leaders in their field.
A key element of NLP is that we form our unique internal mental maps of the world as a product of the way we filter and perceive information absorbed through our five senses from the world around us.
Neuro: Each individual has established their own unique mental filtering system for processing the millions of bits of data being absorbed through the senses. Our first mental map of the world is constituted of internal images, sounds, tactile awareness, internal sensations, tastes and smells that form as result of the neurological filtering process. The first mental map is called ‘First Access’ in NLP.
Linguistic: We then assign personal meaning to the information being received from the world outside. We form our second mental map by assigning language to the internal images, sounds and feelings, tastes and smells, thus forming everyday conscious awareness. The second mental map is called the Linguistic Map (sometimes known as Linguistic Representation).
Programming: The behavioral response that occurs as a result of neurological filtering processes and the subsequent linguistic map.
Topics CoveredMODULE 1 – Foundation Skills
History of NLP
- Origins, history & current trends in NLP
Underlying principles of NLP
- Fundamental beliefs that enable you to change the way you experience the world
Well formed out-comes
- Goal setting beyond SMART goals
- Goals that actually motivate and propel you towards success
- Awaken your inner awareness
- Develop & sharpen your sensory skills like the legendary Sherlock Holmes
- Notice and feed the senses used by others
- The secret which is no secret to bonding with others
- Connect easily with others at a deeply unconscious level
MODULE 2- Language Patterns
- Unconscious insight into others
- Wizardry of Words
MODULE 3 – Processes & Techniques
Emotional states on tap
- Create optimal emotional states and develop inner peace & harmony
- Create and invoke desirable emotional states in yourself and others – at your command
- The other side of the coin
- Learn to play with the Illusion of Reality and create Alternate Realities that are more supportive of your SUCCESS
MODULE 4 – Practitioner Certification
- Processes you run in your mind to generate your experiences
- The dimensions of your experiences
- Create a new relationship with Space & Time, One that offers more choices to YOU
Who should attend- Business professional
- HR, Trainer, Coach, Therapist, Psychologist
- Social worker, health professional
- Sports professional
- Teacher, Parent, Student
- Anyone interested in supercharging personal and professional effectiveness
What you need to bringNothing
Key TakeawaysLearning NLP is a transformative experience and fuels self development. Apart from this, given below are some of the benefits NLP offers:
As a Trainer
- Manage & trigger emotional states of your audience to generate the WOW effect
- Use language such that appeals specifically to each individual in the audience
- Learn to create multiple stories and weave them together to create a phenomenal learning experience for your audience that is enjoyable and fun
- Disarm the "difficult participant" in your audience with simple questions
As A Manager
- Eliminate communication gaps and barriers using Meta Model language skills
- Motivate & inspire teams to give their best using Milton Model language skills
- Identify motivation & decision strategies for each team member and customize your managing style for everyone
- Reduce resistance and increase persuasion & influence
In HR / OD role
- Conflict resolution (personal & departmental)
- Resolving decision dilemmas
- Profiling & matching job requirements & employee characteristics
- Gain rapport, trust & confidence instantly using subconscious mechanisms
- Induce & associate states of desirabilty towards your product/service
- Objection handling using Meta Model language skills
- Identify & utilize buying and convincing strategy of your clients
Our professional NLP certificates are internationally recognized by ANLP (UK) as well as INLPTA (UK). This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
We are the first & only organization in India that offers NLP curriculum set as per international standards specified by INLPTA UK. The NLP Practitioner course is a full 8 day course not offered by any other organization in India. The Master Practitioner course content from us offers some of the most crucial NLP skills as identified by the team of original developers of NLP. No other organization in India offers this content.
Our Trainer, Anil Dagia, has used his NLP skills working globally with people of various nationalities, creating change in them and their lives. There are only a handful of trainers in India who have worked with clients personally. With this experience, Anil brings sharp insights into human behavior that other trainers won't be able to bring.
All of these above factors make our course unique and you are guaranteed to get the best NLP training at par with International standards.
What you get from our NLP course
- Goals & Purpose aligned with each other
- Drive & direction to achieve goals
- Mastery over your emotional states
- Mastery over changing others emotional states for desired effect
- Better team and inter-personal relations
- Personal & Leadership effectiveness
- The most powerful tools & techniques to persuade & influence others
- The most powerful coaching & intervention processes
- Personal life and Professional life balance
- Personal attention to ensure your mastery
- Continued support during & after training