About the Course
All the sessions will be 95% practical & only 5% theory involved, so be ready to stretch and students interaction is hugely appreciated with Q&A so that other students can benefit from it and your knowledge would grow resulting in a lively & practical learning.
Topics CoveredSyllabus Overview:
1) SQL: In depth practical session 26 FAQ's in interview with practical solution 55 Queries solved practically in classes.
2) UNIX: Basic Commands, GREP, SED, PIPING, VI Editor Etc with 20 likely questions asked in Interview.
3) DWH: Data Warehousing concepts would be covered in detail with Data-Modeling concepts, Dimension & Facts, Schema etc.
4) Informatica: Architecture, Different tools in market, Client Tools, Mappings, Transformations (2 ex each), Types of SCD with practical implementation, MD5 function implementation, CDC Implementation, Error Handling Implementation, Project would be covered which will give you detailed understanding from Start to End of project, 40 Scenarios practical implementation.
5) Software Installation: Informatica 8.6, Oracle 10g & UNIX software installation will be done on your machines.
Who should attendIT Professionals, Computer Graduates, Freshers etc
Pre-requisitesI will cover all the Pre-requisites, i.e, SQL & Unix
What you need to bringNothing."""
Key TakeawaysIn depth-knowledge in one of the in demand Informatica tool with strong expertise theory as well as practical.