About the Course
In this class you will know about the basic and further level of c# knowledge afterwards you will easily handle and solve the problem.Getting oops terminology with coding and up to the level.
Topics Covered1.Introduction to .NET: What it is and why you'd want to use it
2. C# Fundamentals: Basic classes, declarations, conditionals, loops, arrays, strings, enumerations, structures, and
3.OOP in C#: Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism,
4. Exceptions and Object Lifetime: exceptions and the garbage collector
5. Interfaces, generics and collections: How and why to use them
6. Callback Interfaces, Delegates, and Events.
7. Advanced C# Type Construction: Indexers, operator overload, conversions
Who should attendAnyone who wants to explore a knowledge and coding as well.As per the company level.
Pre-requisitesShould have basics knowledge of Oops
What you need to bringCarry with laptop with Visual Studio
Key TakeawaysAfter that you would know the all funda of C# and also Learn coding with Re factoring
Which more Important its my concern