About the Course
Big Data and Hadoop Training batch in Pune is scheduled to commence on December 21th, 2013 - 2nd Jan 2014 This batch will be as per a new revamped four day schedule, contents and focus, based on feedback from participants of earlier courses. The training is conducted in a workshop like environment with an effective blend of hands-on practicals and assignments to augment the fundamental theory covered.
Topics CoveredWhat is Big Data?
· Overview of Big Data tools and techniques
· In-depth coverage of Map-reduce techniques to manage Big Data
· Hadoop - In Depth
· HDFS – In Depth
· Installing and managing Hadoop – Hands-on
· Introduction to Hadoop Clusters
· Hands-on session using native installation and Amazon EMR implementation of Hadoop
· The Hadoop ecosystem: Pig, HIVE, HBase, Pig, SQOOP and Flume
· Analytics: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive
· What is Big Data Analytics
· Introducing Analytics in the enterprise: Case Studies
· Trends in Big Data Analytics
Who should attendProfessional who want to enhance there skill sets as Hadoop & Big Data is demand of hour & future proof technology .
This will give you edge over other professionals . Book now .
Pre-requisites Essential pre-requisite for practitioner course: Java programming language
What you need to bringLaptop if you have .
Key Takeaways Understand fundamentals of analytics: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
· Know what‘Big Data’, Map Reduce and Hadoop are all about
· Get a grip on the structure of Big Data applications
· Effectively use Big Data techniques like Map Reduce and tools like Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig
· Choose the most appropriate tools to solve Big Data problems
· Identify, propose and lead Big Data projects in your organizations