About the Course
The Big Data Hadoop Developer course provides practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in Big Data and other Analytics projects. This course provides grounding in various basic and advanced tools and technologies that come under the Hadoop Eco-System with the focus on hands-on experience.
- Trainers are having rich experience, understanding of industry dynamics, functional best practices and analytics expertise.
- Highly focused course content
- Real-life case studies and student support
- Wi-Fi enabled Classrooms/Innovation Lab
- Corporate Tie-ups / Placement assistance / Interview Techniques
Topics CoveredBig Data and Hadoop Fundamentals
Hadoop Cluster Configuration
Pig and Pig Latin
Hive and HiveQL
Use Cases And Examples
Introduction to noSQL databases
Flume , oozie, zookeeper
Hadoop 2.0, MRv2 and YARN
Who should attendAnyone with Computer Science/IT knowledge.
Pre-requisitesComputer Science Fundamentals, Any programming language, Java is preferred though not mandatory, as we will cover Core Java as a part of this program as necessary.
What you need to bringYour Laptop
Key Takeaways•?Work in Big Data platform
•?Understand the fundamentals of various Big Data analysis techniques
•?Analyze the Big Data Analytic techniques for useful business applications.
•?Analyze the HADOOP and Map Reduce technologies associated with big data analytics
•?Explore on Big Data applications Using Pig and Hive