About the Course
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the latest science of the Human behaviour. The technology helps to understand the different categories of people. By understanding people you can build rapport effortlessly and relations build on strong footing can reap a long lasting benefits. You can also reach higher levels of performance. You will get in depth knowledge as to how the human brain records or codes information.
Topics Covered1. Basics of subconscious mind and its conditioning.
2. Different human perceptions.
3. History of NLP
4. Assumptions of NLP
5. Eye Cues and other sense sub-modalities
6. How to form RAPPORT with others instantly
7. Reframing any past experiences
8. Removal of fears and phobias in us and others
9. Removal of addictions and allergies
10. Convincing skills
11. Persuasive words used in conversation for effective communication
12. Meta models
13. Metaphors used in NLP
14. Dynamic Memory development
15. How to develop high self esteem
16. How to develop self confidence
17. How to set goals and achieve them rapidly
18. Healing yourself and others using special techniques for any psychosomatic disorders
Who should attendAll of those who wish to change and transform for the good – IT/ITES Professionals, Managers, Businessmen/women, Lawyers, Psychiatrists, Trainers, Team Leaders, Marketing/HRD personnel, Executives, Teachers, Counselors, Social workers, CEOs, Students and people with health issues/fears/phobias/COD/depression/addictions/confidence problem/low self esteem.
Key Takeaways1. Make meetings work
2. Develop behavioral flexibility and creativity
3. Mediate and negotiate successfully
4. Achieve high level of rapport
5. Manifest goals
6. Become a possibility thinker
7. Convert all Cant’s into Cans
8. Erase Negative thinking and programming
9. Improve learning skills