About the Course
Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013: Mastering provides extensive, thorough learning of PowerPoint 2013. This online course covers basic, intermediate and advanced topics, and is ideal for the computer user who wants to become well versed in using PowerPoint 2013.
Basic topics cover, creating and delivering a presentation, designing the presentation, adding graphics, animation, and sound, & inserting charts.
Intermediate topics cover, preparing a presentation, adding multimedia to presentations, using tables in presentations, & customizing themes and slide masters.
Advanced topics cover, connecting and broadcasting presentations, collaborating with others online, & transporting presentations. The course concludes with an integration lesson.
Labyrinth Learning assessment and training tools are accessible through any web browser or mobile device.
• Course content developed by US based authors
• Course used towards college credit in hundreds of US universities
Topics CoveredMastering Microsoft® Office PowerPoint 2013 Certification from Labyrinth Learning, one of the top publishers of Microsoft® Office books and courseware
• 12 Lessons covering basic, intermediate and advanced skills
• 130 Interactive videos reinforce concepts
• 89 Simulated assessment questions
• 19 Web Sims, Simple self-contained guided simulation
• 4 Auto-Graded assignments
• 29 Self-Assessment tests, containing over 558 number of questions and scenarios
• Question types include multiple choices, fill in the blanks, simulated questions, match the following and arrange in sequence
• Well-suited self-paced courseware
• Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that learners master subjects and achieve success quickly
• Real-world focus helps learners develop practical skills they can apply immediately
• Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge learners
• Online concept review quizzes offering immediate learner feedback
• Email support to learners
Who should attendAny one who is interested to learn Microsoft PowerPoint.
Pre-requisites• System with Good Internet Connection
• Antivirus software
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Web Browser (Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher, Google Chrome 6 or higher, Apple Safari 1.0 or higher, or Netscape Communicator 6.0 or higher).
• Adobe Flash Player.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader or Alternative PDF Viewer.
• Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player.
Key Takeaways• Get Job ready, by mastering MS PowerPoint as a business tool.
• Generate professional, presentable work efficiently using PowerPoint.