About the Course
A beginners' easy step-by-step guide to creating PowerPoint presentations that impress in business.
This course is designed to provide a beginner with instructions and tips on how to create PowerPoint presentations that communicate with your clients and senior management in the methods that will prove most effective.
As part of this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Organize your information based on your goals, your audience and the type of presentation you will be delivering.
• Create a basic PowerPoint from scratch. How-to video demonstrations are included as part of the tutorial.
• Use visuals, animations and other PowerPoint tools to support your story.
• Present technical data in a variety of different ways.
• Deliver your presentation with confidence on the day of your meeting with real-world tips and tricks for success.
Who should attend• Working business professionals who need to:
o Create and deliver presentations to clients or senior management.
o Create regular project update, sales or training presentations for their managers or internal teams.
• Technical professionals looking to learn how to organize their data so that it appeals to senior management and global divisions.
• College graduates planning to enter a corporate job.
Pre-requisites• A computer with Microsoft PowerPoint software installed (A part of the Microsoft Office package of tools).
• Knowledge of English
Key TakeawaysBy the end of this course, you will:
• Understand the importance of planning your goals, objectives and understanding your audience prior to creating your PowerPoint slides.
• Learn how to structure and create a PowerPoint – slide creation, the use of visuals, animations, sounds, attachments and hand-outs to tell your story.