Online Self Paced Class
• Working business professionals who need to:
o Create and deliver presentations to clients or senior management.
o Create regular project update, sales or training presentations for their managers or internal teams.
• Technical professionals looking to learn how to organize their data so that it appeals to senior management and global divisions.
• College graduates planning to enter a corporate job.
• A computer with Microsoft PowerPoint software installed (A part of the Microsoft Office package of tools).
• Knowledge of English
By the end of this course, you will:
• Understand the importance of planning your goals, objectives and understanding your audience prior to creating your PowerPoint slides.
• Learn how to structure and create a PowerPoint – slide creation, the use of visuals, animations, sounds, attachments and hand-outs to tell your story.
Recommendations & reviews from previous Customers:
Not uploaded yet.
MS in Engineering - University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
Students Interested 37Students Attending-
Total Students 12