About the Course
Name of the course - Complete structural drafting using TEKLA STRUCTURE SOFTWARE
Duration of the course - 35 days approx( If 2 hours class is conducted every day )
Materials Provided - Reference manual, Video tutorial, Original Software ( Full activated), Face to face online class, Course completion certificate from thinkvidya.com at the end of the class,class recording at the end of the class
Content of the course - Tekla structure Basic and advanced , Manual structural analysis and design of steel building and concrete building , Thumb rule for analysis design and estimation for structural project.
Course language - English
Topics CoveredDear ALL,
This is regarding Tekla Structures Specialized Training Programs held at me online
Tekla Structures is the first Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that covers the entire structural design process from conceptual design to detailing, fabrication and construction. Tekla Structures not only increases productivity in each phase, but also enhances the entire building value chain. Tekla Structures is one product that is available in different configurations and localized environments .
Benefits of Learning Tekla Structures:-
1. Faster learning curve using the most popular and demanding software.
2. Contemporary way of working - giving you & your company a definite competitive engineering edge.
3. Enjoy the benefit of real-time 3D modelling (2D Drawings becomes a by-product of 3D model).
4. Design a variety of structures using steel, concrete or other materials.
5. Intelligent model creation of any size or complexity with ease and precision.
6. Link with third party application, automatic generation of drawings, reports or other output from the Single 3D model.
7. Revisions are much easier because the drawings and reports are fully integrated into the model (Change Management).
8. Leading 4D tool to manage and track project status.
Training course curriculum:-
Tekla Structures-Basic Training
Duration:- 80 hrs i. e. 30 days
This course includes:
Introduction to Tekla Structures , Basic 3D Modelling, System Components, Interactive Modelling & Building Custom Components, Modelling Techniques, Structural Profiles and materials, Numbering and reports, Principles of working with drawings, Creating General arrangements drawings, Creating Assembly Drawings, Creating Single Part Drawings, Creating Anchor Bolt Plans, Multi Drawings and multi numbering, Revision Control and Drawing Management, Modelling Stairs & handrails , Extracting Bill of Material
Tekla Structures-Advanced Training
This course includes:
Auto Defaults & Auto connections, Profile sketching, Symbol editor, Working with catalogs, Master drawing catalog, Drawing Classifier, Template editor, Reports, Layouts, Importing attributes, Customization (ini files, Objects. inp, privileges. inp),CNC files creation, 4D Tool(Time Management)
Who should attendAll civil engineer students and professionals
Pre-requisitesBasic computer and civil engineering knowledge
What you need to bringGood net connection 3G/4G/Broadband (upto 3 mbps speed)""
Key TakeawaysVery good practical knowledge of the tools and confidence to carry on project independently