Online Instructor led Course
Platform: Team viewer , go tomeeting
Everyone who ever want to learn good english
Good net connection and a computer . Basic knowledge of computer.
Computer and Net connection
The main objectives of the syllabus are:
• to provide material for the students to learn pronunciation of the English sounds, to learn to read, write, and to know the fundamentals of English grammar and vocabulary;
• to develop the students' reading skills to enable them to skim an adapted text for main idea, to scan an adapted text for specific information, to interpret an adapted text for inferences;
• to develop the students' writing skills to enable them to respond to input applying information to a specified task, to elicit, to select, to summarize information in essays (140-160 words);
• to develop the students' listening skills to enable them to understand and apply specific information from the input (within the framework of Breakthrough level);
• to develop the students' speaking skills to enable them to use general, social and professional language (within the framework of Breakthrough level);
• to develop the students' general capacity to a level that enables them to use English in their professional and academic environment (within the framework of Breakthrough level).