Enquire

Submit your enquiry for Physics for IITJEE

Please enter valid question or comment

Please select a category

No matching category found.

Please enter your name.

Please enter valid Phone Number

Please enter the Pin Code.

By submitting, you agree to our Terms of use and Privacy Policy

Connect With Manoranjan

You have reached a limit!

We only allow 20 Tutor contacts under a category. Please send us an email at support@urbanpro.com for contacting more Tutors.

You Already have an UrbanPro Account

Please Login to continue

Please Enter valid Email or Phone Number

Please Enter your Password

Please Enter valid Password or OTP

Forgot Password? Resend OTP OTP Sent

Sorry, we were not able to find a user with that username and password.

We have sent you an OTP to your register email address and registered number. Please enter OTP as Password to continue

Further Information Received

Thank you for providing more information about your requirement. You will hear back soon from the trainer

Share

course photo

Physics for IITJEE

Online Instructor led Course

Platform: skype using IDROO

35,000

No Reviews Yet
0 Interested

About the Course


3-classes in a week each comprising of 1:30 hours.
We will give 30% of the time on theory and the rest 70% on solving numericals.

Topics Covered

All the topics there in JEE advanced syllabus.

Who should attend

One must from science stream in class XI or XII or XII pass.

Pre-requisites

Nothing.

What you need to bring

H.C. Verma books mainly.
D.C. pandey will also be recommended.

Key Takeaways

If the students is very sharp, then he may get a chance in IIT.
Content
Reviews
There are no Reviews yet. Be the First to Review
Questions and Comments

Thousands of experts Tutors, Trainers & other Professionals are available to answer your questions

Comment ?

Questions Guidelines

  • Start your question with simple statements like "what", "when", "where", or "how".
  • Ensure your question or answer is not offensive or insensitive - it may be voted down or banned.
  • Please provide as much detail as possible as this will allow our members to better understand and respond to your question.
  • Take some time to categorize your question. This will greatly help other users find the question.


You can add upto 6 Images

Ask


There are no Reviews yet. Be the First to Review

Date and Time

Not decided yet.

cash back100% Money Back Guarentee

About the Trainer

Manoranjan Kumar picture

Manoranjan Kumar

I am an IITian. Pursuing my graduation from IIT Kharagpur


I have been teaching Physics for last 3 year (ever since I got into IIT).
I am a physics tutor at spandea
I am a physics expert at xpresstutors
I have all the technical facilities required for online tutoring including pentab.
Seats Left-

Students Interested 0

Course Id: 19705