About the Course
This class will be focused on Basic PHP programming.
At the end this course students able to write PHP code independently.
Topics CoveredBasic PHP Programming
Session 01 - Internet Basic
• What is DNS?
• Name-to-Address Resolution
• How Internet Works
• Browser Architecture
• How Browser Works
• How HTTP & HTTPS works
Session 02 - Introduction to PHP
• What is PHP?
• What is MySQL?
• Where to get PHP and MySQL?
• How PHP and MySQL fit the Web
Session 03 - Installation XAMPP, xDebug, Netbeans • Installation of XAMPP
• Configuration of Apache HTTP Server
• Configuration of MySQL
• Configuration of phpmysqladmin
• Installation and configuration of Netbeans
• Installation and Configuration of xDebug
Session 04 - PHP Fundamentals • Configuration of PHP
• How PHP works
• Mixing PHP and HTML
• Different types of comments
• What is CSS?
Session 06 - Debugging PHP with Netbeans & XDebug • Break point
• Call stack
• Step by step procedure to debug PHP Script
Session 07 - Variable and Constants • Constants
• Constants using define
• Constants using const
• Rules for Variables
• Scope of Variables
• Global Variables - Superglobals
Session 08 - Different data types
• String, Integer, Floating point numbers, Boolean, Array, Object, NULL
Session 09 - Operators
• Arithmetic Operators
• Assignment Operators
• Bitwise Operators
• Comparison Operators
• Error Control Operators
• Execution Operators
• Incrementing/Decrementing Operators
• Logical Operators
• String Operators
• Array Operators
• instanceof Operators
• Scope Resolution Operator (::)
• Operator Precedence
Session 10 - PHP output
• Difference among them
• Language construct and function
Session 11 - Array
• What Are Arrays?
• Accessing Array elements
• Array - Indexing by Number
• Associative Arrays - Indexing by Strings
Session 12 - Branching & Conditional Statement
• If ... Else
• If... Elseif ... Else
• Nested If
• Switch Case
• Nested Switch Case
Session 13 - Loops
• Do ... While
• Loop Control (break and continue)
• Nested Loops
Session 14 - Functions
• Function Definition
• Function Scope
• Arguments and Return Values
• Pass by value, Pass by reference
• Return by value, Return by reference
Session 15 - Form Processing
• Review of HTML Forms (check boxes, text fields, radio buttons)
• Retrieving Form Data using GET ,POST REQUEST HTTP method
• Difference among HTTP methods
• Submitting to Itself
Session 16 - Cookies
• Setting Cookies
• Accessing Cookies
• Accessing Cookies(Verifying isset)
• Deleting Cookies
Session 17 - Sessions
• Introduction to Sessions and Cookies
• Password-protecting Pages
Session 18 - PHP Email
• Sending email
• Sending email with Attachment
Session 19 - PHP Functions ( Frequently used functions )
• Date and Time functions
• Directory functions
• Error logging functions
• Math functions
• String functions
• Calendar functions
• include, require , include_once, require_once
Session 20 - PHP Filters
• Filter functions
• Filter Lists
Session 21 - Error and Exception Handling
• Simple "die()" statements
• Custom errors and error triggers
• Error reporting
• Exception Handling
Session 22 - File Handling
• Files and Directories
• Read and Writing Files
• Working with Directories
• About File Permissions
• Uploading file to server
Session 23 - Best Practices
• Coding Conventions
• Making modularity
2) Assignment will be provided on daily basis. Trainees need to finish the assignment before coming to next class.
Who should attendAnyone who is looking to learn Basic PHP Server Side Scripting Language. Who wants to work in their company project without any further PHP Programming training from their supervisor
Pre-requisitesStudent should have basic computer knowledge like working in Windows, Just they should know about logon to the system and connect the system to the internet.
I will take care about the installation of IDE, Editor, online teaching software setup extra.
Student can contact me 1 or 2 days before the workshop, I need to install IDE, Editor and online teaching software setup ready for him to run the class smoothly.
What you need to bringAs It is online class, Students should have good Laptop or Desktop with good internet connection at least 256kbps. Internet Connection should be continuous.
Mic and Ear phone is required.
Laptop or Desktop should have Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 OS installed.
If their Internet connection disconnect frequently, there may be chance of missing some sessions.
If they miss two or three of the sessions / topics, can reach me, I will take separate class to cover the missing sessions.
Key TakeawaysMy training will be focused with practical example of Basic PHP Programming language.
Students will gather more knowledge about Basic PHP Programming language.
Students able to write professional looking code independently.
Students able to debug their code and fix the bugs independently.
Students can directly work in their company Basic PHP projects directly without any PHP Programming training from the supervisor / company
Students can also optimise the code to improve the performance.