Online Instructor led Course
Business Analysts, Software Analysts, Functional Analysts, Market Analyst, Project Managers, Software Architects, Senior Programmers, Transition Analysts, Transition Managers, Transition Leads.
Laptops with certain software downloaded"
Course Highlights and Key Take Away:
• 100% success rate for CBAP and CCBA certification past record
• Question Bank with 450 IIBA model questions for all participants
• Adaptive Processes Consulting
• Complimentary e-learning on Business Analysis skills based on BABOK to all participants
• Pre class reading material on BA tools to all participants
• Hard copy Course material to all participants based on BABOK 2.0
• CBAP/CCBA Preparation help and guidance by experienced CBAP certified faculty
• Case study based approach
• Complimentary business analysis toolkit for all participants for the session
• We cover all essential BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Test Automation Tools, Requirement Elicitation
• IIBA Endorsed program - You get 21 contact hours for CBAP/CCBA certification by IIBA
• Faculty with more than decade long experience in business analysis and software project management, product development experience - Faculty is CBAP and an industry expert with lot of subject matter experience and is well known in the industry
• Excellent participant feedback
• Complimentary CBAP model questions for all participants
• The course also prepare the candidates for the CBAP certification with Mock test and preparation with sample questions.
• We provide sample templates, policies and artifacts from our tool kit which helps people in implementation of the concepts in their job.
• The program covers BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Requirements elicitation, Stakeholder Management, Solution Assessment and Elicitation Techniques etc.
• Certified PMP® recipients can claim 21 PDUs for their CDU requirements by attending this workshop.