Online Instructor led Course
Platform: Learning Management System (Edureka)
Students, DBAs, System Administrators, Software Architects, Data Warehouse Professionals, IT Managers, and Software Developers interested in learning Hadoop Cluster Administration should go for this course.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop and Hadoop Cluster Administration.Good knowledge of Linux is required as Hadoop runs on Linux. Fundamental Linux system administration skills such as Linux scripting (perl / bash), good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks are preferable.
Opportunities for Hadoopers!
Opportunities for Hadoopers are infinite - from a Hadoop Developer, to a Hadoop Tester or a Hadoop Architect, or a Hadoop Cluster Administrator and so on. With the growing adoption of Apache Hadoop as the platform for big data analysis across various industries, the need for IT professionals with expertise in operating Hadoop clusters is increasing rapidly. If cracking and managing BIG Data is your passion in life, then think no more and Join Edureka’s Hadoop Online course and carve a niche for yourself! Happy Hadooping!
After the completion of ‘Hadoop Administration' course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Get a clear understanding of Apache Hadoop, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administration.
2. Hadoop 2.0, Name Node High Availability, HDFS Federation, YARN, MapReduce v2.
3. Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Cluster.
4. Load Data and Run Applications.
5. Configuration and Performance Tuning.
6. Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster.
7. Secure a deployment and understand Backup and Recovery.
8. Learn what Oozie, Hcatalog/Hive, and HBase Administration is all about.