Aerospace Engineer by profession, Rajashekhar has a unique Sangeetha Baani which has all round facets of Karantaka Shastreeya Sangeetha with a balanced mix of Hindustani classical music. The Hindustani influence is because of his father Chintalapalli R Chandrasekhar, who himself was a connoisseur of both forms of Indian classical music. Rajashekhar is planning to do a PHD in Music and has been teaching students in and around Bangalore. He started Chintalapalli Ramachandra Rao Sangeetha Academy, a music school in the name of his grandfather. Through this, he is also organizing lot of music concerts and providing opportunities to seasoned and young performers to perform and inspire music lovers at times when Indian classical music is being overshadowed by Western Music.
1. Rajashekhar has completed both Junior and Senior Music examinations conducted by Government of Karnataka with distinction.
2. Has rendered music concerts with seasoned accompliments at various sabhas in and around Bangalore and Karnataka viz., Ramaseva Mandali Chamrajpet, Kalasourabha Trust Malleshwaram, Chintalapalli Parampara Trust Malleshwaram, Mysore Vasudevachar Sangeetha Sabha Sanjaynagar, Seshagiri Kamat Music Trust Basavangudi , Raja Rajeshwari nagar Sangeetha sabha etc.
3. Has also rendered many concerts abroad at various locations viz
• Bharatheeya Sangeetha Sangham, Montreal, Canada
• Sri Venkateshwara Devasthanam, Pittsburgh, USA
• South Indian Association (SIA), Derby, United Kingdom
4. Has also rendered concerts at rural areas of Karnataka viz., Anjaneya seva samithi Hunsenahalli Gowribidanur taluk, and Department of Kannada and culture sponsored concerts across Karnataka state.
5. Rajashekhar was awarded government scholarship by Department of Kannada and culture at a very young age having cleared various levels of examinations conducted at Raveendra Kalakshethra Bangalore
6. He has also won many prizes in Kacheri (Concert) competions held by prestigious organizations like Bangalore Gayana samaja, Pavanaja Education trust etc
7. Has also performed Department of Kannada and Culture sponsored concerts like “Udyanavanadalli Udayaraaga”, an initiative to promote music across the state of Karnataka.
8. Under the guidance and direction of his father Late Chintalapalli R Chandrashekhar, Rajashekhar contributed to Vachana Sahitya project, done by MSIL, Government of Karnataka with melodious tunes and Laya Samyojane for compositions of greats like Jagajyothi Basavanna, Akkamahadevi etc.
9. Currently, he is teaching Karnatic classical music classes at Perfect Institute of Fine Arts (PIFA), an organization promoting Indian arts and culture.