About the Course
Learn basic German efficiently from your home or office.
The course contains 10 Classes of one hour duration each spread over 2 to 5 weeks. These would introduce you to German, which is second most widely spoken single language of Europe after Russian and ahead of English and French.
(One can extend to 2nd & 3rd Phase of equal duration and cost, for better perfection)
Topics Covered1. Introduction to German, Pronouns, Present Tense, Forms of Address.
2. Nouns, Gender, Articles, Verbs, Greetings.
3. Irregular Verbs, Modal Verbs, Prepositions, Moving in Local Transport.
4. Word Formations: Compounds, Numbers, Time, Nationalities, Plurals.
5. Demonstrative Pronoun, year, money, currency, post office. (Sample Test-1)
6. Adjectives, Department Store, Methods of Payment.
7. More types of Verbs, Word formation, Date, Names of Month, Eating habits.
8. Adverb, Imperative, City tour, Market.
9. Dative (Indirect Object), Dative related Verbs and prepositions, Drinks, Concert.
10. Possessive Adjectives, Personal Pronouns. Past Tense, Negation. (Sample Test 2)
Who should attendAnyone who has passion to learn a foreign language.
Serious learners (Can continue with second & third Phase and switch to regular text books)
Pre-requisitesKeen interest in the language.
Good Internet connection (Broadband / 3G+) and Skype Account.
What you need to bring1. A Notebook (mandatory)
2. An easily available German Text Book (Rs 325/-), to be bought separately by the learner, for complete and better understanding and for references later.(Name of Book and Information of Online Stores would be given before starting the course. Cost of book is not included in course fee)
Key TakeawaysProficiency in Greetings, Enquiries, and other travel and day to day related requirements.
Solid foundation for learning further online or at a institute.
Satisfaction and confidence with a new language learning.