MassCoMedia is a new age Mass-Media Institute for the study of Broadcast Journalism, TV Production,Print journalism, Media Management, Advertising, Corporate Communication, Event Management, Law,Management and related areas.
MassCoMedia has a 450-student capacity set up in Noida. With up to three intakes for short programs,courses will be attended by over 1,000 students each year. Besides, many professionals from India and abroad will be taking up modules in production and other related areas, as also miscellaneous selected areas.
MassCoMedia offers the following courses:-
Degree and Masters Programs in Print and Broadcast Journalism, TV Production.
Degree in BBA
Degree in BA.LLB & LLB
PR and Event Management and Media Management
Diploma /Master Courses in TV Production, Acting & Drama and Film Making & TV Serial.
Short Term and Medium Term Programs in Photo-Journalism, Camera handling and PR.MassCoMedia offers the following facilities which are available only with high grade TV channels and media companies. These facilities will help students become true media professionals:
• Two industry standard TV studios based on Sony TRAIX technology with PCR and10TB server capacity with DMX lighting controls fully equipped for commercial shoots
• Sony PD170 and HDV-Z1P studio cameras for in-house content generation and project work by students. Nikon digital cameras for still photography
• File servers of 15 TB to store and archive video, animation and graphic content by students
• 270 Intel Core2Duo PC terminals for students
• Specialized animation, graphics and video graphics labs
• Multi-station station, non-linear editing suites with FCP, Avid and Shake
• Special setup of AutoDesk Smoke for digital effects
• Video conferencing facility for lectures from faculty abroad
• Entire facility is air-conditioned located in 30,000 sq feet area with Wi-Fi library and seminar room
For any other queries please contact the undersigned directly and we shall be happy to coordinate any issues related with obtaining media professionals to promote content services of MassCoMedia.