About the Course
Get professional training in vray and create photorealistic output of your idea be it a interior, exterior or a product.
Topics CoveredContents of the course is as follows
1. Introduction to Vray
2. Concept of vray
3. Introduction to lighting in vray, different types of light and their pratical uses.
4. Introduction to texturing in vray, create different types of shader and textures, techniques to make different types of shaders and texture like glass, steel, chrome, metal, wood, etc.
5. Vray Camera, its use and features.
6. Vray fur and its uses.
7. Vray Frame Buffer.
8. Vray Sun
9. Vray Proxy
10. Vray Displacement
11. Practical Interior Lighting.
12. Practical Exterior Lighting.
Who should attendAnyone who want to create realistic output of their 3d models.
Pre-requisitesshould know 3d max
What you need to bringA notepad to take down notes
Key TakeawaysProfessional approach to use vray.
Better quality output of 3d views.