Chembur East, Mumbai
This workshop has been designed for children between the ages of 10 and 18.
This is a basic course; a foundation for professional photography. No prior knowledge of photography is required to enroll for this summer camp.
• This summer camp spans one month
• Classes will be held twice a week (total 8 classes)
• Each class will span 90 minutes
• Classes will be held at the student’s home/suggested place
• Dates and time are flexible depending on the student
• DSLR cameras are preferred but not compulsory – certain topics such as photographing portraits using speedlights and product photography need DSLR cameras and additional equipment… these will be provided to the student
• If you’re in the process of buying a camera and other photography related equipment, I will be happy to advise you about the different options available in the market before you purchase them
* Thorough knowledge of the basics of professional photography
* Industry-specific curriculum designed to launch your professional photography endeavors
* It covers photography in ambient light - these techniques are used in travel & editorial photography and photo journalism
* Portrait photography using speedlights is your foundation to portraiture and fashion photography
* Get started on developing your portfolio