Don't have a time to understand Stock Market? Don't worry; go for our One Day Share Market Course. Within a short period of time you will learn how to trade and invest in Stock Market. This course is specially designed for those people who don't have a time but have a very strong interest in stock market. I will teach you trading tricks of stock market in a short period of span and also in a very easy to understand language. I will assure you that after completing the course you can start trading on your own. This course is very useful for all beginners & traders.
Course Duration:- One Day ( 8 hours )
Special Course Features:-
1.Special Day Trading Techniques
2.Course from 2006.
3.Very useful for traders, investors, beginners, employees, businessman, housewives, VRS person, students.
4.Small batch size
5.Course material provided.
6.Personal attention to every student.
7.Daily (Monday to Friday) as well as Saturday & Sunday batch is also available.
8.After course support provided.
9.Flexible batch timing available
10.No age or education bar.
11.English, Marathi & Hindi batches available.
12.Online batch through Skype available.
13.Practical training provided.
14.Virtual trading software provided.
15.Previous knowledge of Share Market not required.
One Day Course Details
• Module 1
• Basic I
• Need for investment
• What is a share?
• How it was listed how it is traded?
• Difference between primary and secondary market.
• What is an Ipo
• Different exchanges
• SEBI (security exchange board of India)
• Broker, broker’s role in stock market, his commission
• Dmat account, how it was opened, advantages of Dmat account;
• Dmat account balance, TIFD (transfer instruction for delivery) slip,
• DP (depository participant).
• T+2 trading, day trading, advantages and disadvantages of day
• Trading, settlement of trading, what oction is?
• Working of exchange
• Upper circuit and lower circuit and how it was imposed?
• Basic II
• Different sensitive indices
• Global indices and their effect on the market.
• What is FII and their role in economy & stock exchange
• Different sectors and their different indices.
• Different types of trading stocks and such as B to B and T to T.
• Dividend, record date
• Bonus issue, rights issue.
• Stock split
• Analysing stocks.
• Market correction
• Buyback offer.
• What is QIP
• Understanding P/E
• Selecting stock
• Catching the right position to buy or sell
• Module 2
• The rules of investing
• The proper mind set to profitable selling.
• How to select a right stock.
• Differentiate between penny stock and blue chip company.
• Analysing the right stock
• Timing the market
• Analysing the trend
• Understanding the importance of market breadth
• General awareness
• Economy overview
• Views of market analysts and market leaders
• Using stop loss effectively
• Mastering contrarian approach
• Excersing self discipline
• Difference between trader and long term investor
• Buying tactics and selling tactics
• Avoiding and reducing losses.
• Making the selling price objective
• Understanding P/E and EPS (Earning Per Share)
• Introduction to futures and options (derivatives)
• Open interest
• Purpose of a futures market
• What is lot size
• Contract expiry
• Different margins
• Advantages and disadvantages of futures & options
Beginners, traders, businessman, house wife, brokers, students
you need to bring
Pen, Pad, Pen Drive"
How to trade in the market?
How to cover loss?
How to take informed decision?.
Non dependency on broker.