About the Course
Thank You for your interest in the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T.Photography workshop.
Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop:
* Designed for first-time DSLR users
* Result oriented all practical approach
* Simple instructions
* Unlimited post workshop support
Topics CoveredHow will you benefit from the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
* Learn how to use the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES
* Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED depending on your SUBJECT and intensity of LIGHT
* Improve the quality of the photographs that you make in LOW LIGHT
* Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD
* Set the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, TONALITY etc.
COMPOSE powerful photographs & more
Who should attendThis workshop is designed for beginners.
Pre-requisitesIt is important to have a camera with you during the workshop. DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are preferred. Alternatively, you can bring any camera, which has a Manual-mode however Bridge cameras, and Point-and-shoot cameras have their limitations.
What you need to bringA DSLR Camera, notepad, pens etc.
Key TakeawaysThe confidence to make good photos in any lighting situation.