About the Course
Business analysis is a critical process that drives the project life cycle. The business analyst, acting as an intermediary between the business and technical communities, analyzes competing business needs and develops plans to implement the projects that support stakeholder objectives. In this course, you gain foundational knowledge of the role and function of the business analyst. You also learn to apply a clearly defined business analysis framework.
Adaptive Processes Consulting is an Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA.
The program covers BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Requirements elicitation etc. The course is completely aligned to BABOK V2.0 and provides 21 PDU’s (Contact hours) of training. The course also prepare the candidates for the CBAP certification with Mock test and preparation with sample questions.
Topics CoveredDay 1, Day2 and Day 3:
e-learning on BA Concepts based on BABOK 2.0
BA tools learning based on pre class study material on BA tools
Participant and faculty introduction
Introduction to business analysis
Business Analyst responsibilities and skills
Analytical thinking and problem solving
Exercise on problem solving Communication skill
Business Analysis Process
Exercise on negotiation skills
Managing Business Change
Discussion on BA tools
Business analysis process
Case study on stakeholder management
Remaining parts of business analysis process
Exercise on BA planning
Process mapping tools
Process mapping exercise
Remaining parts of enterprise analysis
Exercise on Elicitation Techniques
Exercise on requirements analysis
IT System Modeling
Use case modeling
Test automation tools
Case study on development of test cases
CBAP preparation tips
CBAP mock test and answer discussion
Question and answers
Feedback and closure
Who should attendBusiness Analysts, Software Analysts, Functional Analysts, Market Analyst, Project Managers, Software Architects, Senior Programmers, Transition Analysts, Transition Managers, Transition Leads.
What you need to bringLaptops with certain software downloaded
Key TakeawaysCourse Highlights and Key Take Away
• 100% success rate for CBAP and CCBA certification past record
• Question Bank with 450 IIBA model questions for all participants
• Adaptive Processes Consulting (www.adaptiveprocesses.com) is an Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA, see the listing here http://tinyurl.com/IIBA-Adaptive-EEP
• Complimentary e-learning on Business Analysis skills based on BABOK to all participants
• Pre class reading material on BA tools to all participants
• PDF course ware, completely aligned as per BABOK V 2.0
• CBAP/CCBA Preparation help and guidance by experienced CBAP certified faculty
• Case study based approach
• Complimentary business analysis toolkit for all participants for the session
• We cover all essential BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Test Automation Tools, Requirement Elicitation
• IIBA Endorsed program - You get 21 contact hours for CBAP/CCBA certification by IIBA
• Faculty with more than decade long experience in business analysis and software project management, product development experience - Faculty is CBAP and an industry expert with lot of subject matter experience and is well known in the industry
• Excellent participant feedback (http:// tinyurl.com/Linkedin-BA-feedback, http:// tinyurl.com/BA-feedback,http://www.adaptiveprocesses.com/Training-Feedback.html)
• Complimentary CBAP model questions for all participants
• The course also prepares the candidates for the CBAP certification with Mock test and preparation with sample questions.
• We provide sample templates, policies and artifacts from our tool kit which helps people in implementation of the concepts in their job.
• The program covers BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Requirements elicitation, Stakeholder Management, Solution Assessment and Elicitation Techniques etc.
• Certified PMP® recipients can claim 21 PDUs for their CDU requirements by attending this workshop.