About the Course
This course will provide the students with hands on experience in basic PC Maintenance, hardware, peripherals, installing software, internet security, performance, introduction to the cloud, etc.
Topics CoveredThe course will delivered in a 2 hour on weekends ( Saturday , Sunday ) 3 months Course providing a practical session, along with a theoretical overview of each of the following topics.
• PC Hardware
• Windows Operating System
• System checkups
• File and Folder maintenance
• Installing and configuring software installations packages.
• Installing and configuring external hardware peripheral devices (camera, printer, scanner, etc)
• Protecting your computer from data loss, viruses, Trojans, Malware and Spyware (security maintenance)
• Safe guarding your family on how to use the Internet
• PC Performance (How to get the most from your System)
• Internet (Mail, Searching, Cloud Computing)
Who should attendBasic knowledge of computers
Pre-requisitesBasic education . or Understanding of computers will work !
What you need to bringPen , book , and pen drive
Key TakeawaysA person will know how to fix his own personal computer at home rather calling a engineer to fix his PC .
or can start side business in same field