CHHAYA DARSHAN provides Educational Training for Astrology & Vastu Shastra .The Institute offers Short Term / Professional / Diploma Courses in Astrology & Vastu Shastra .
In other words, we can say even a layman can become an expert with the help of our study material. Prior background of the subject is not required but the course is equally useful to those who may like to sharpen their skills further. We conduct lectures in language like Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi or English as per student requirement batches.
Learn Astrology in Mumbai ! Sunday Private Batches Available for a Short Batch of 5 to 9 Students...!
Advance bookings of...
Learn Astrology in Mumbai…! Sunday Private Batches Available for a Short Batch of 5 to 9 Students...!
Advance bookings of seat’s are on…! Grab your seat by booking it ASAP..!
Learn Phal-Jyotisha By Shri Dilip Ji Raut in Mumbai Sion East for next 4 Months.
Weekend - Sunday - Batches Starting soon...!
Batches : Only on Sundays..!
Morning – 2 pm to 5 pm
Course Duration – 4 Months, if the portion didn’t get finished, extra lectures can be added without any extra charge.
Course – PHAL JYOTISH
Here are the detailed topics of Study.
1. History of Jyotisha
2. Understanding The Horoscope
3. The Bhavas of Kundali
4. Dusthana / Trikona / Kendra / Panaparas / Apoklimas
5. Dharma, Artha, Kaam and Moksha Trikona
6. The Four Quadrant of a Kundali
7. Bhava Rulership on Body Parts
8. Bhava Karaka
9. Graha Guna Swarupa - The Navagraha
10. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
11. Graha Gochar or Planetary Transits
12. Study of Nakshatra
13. Taara Chanra
14. Study of Rashi
15. Tatva of Rashi and Body Part Rulership
16. Graha - Friends and Enemies
17. Marak and Yogakarak Graha for Each Lagna
18. Pancha Mahapurush Yoga
19. Gaja Kesari Yoga
20. Distinctive Effects of Bhavesh in Twelve Bhavas
21. Effects of Grahas in Twelve Bhavas
22. Study of Panchanga - The Age of Brahma
23. Shalivahan Shakey and Vikram Samvat
24. Ayan and Ayan Ansha
25. Uttarayan and Dakshinayan
26. Ritu and Maas
27. Paksha or Fortnight
28. Tithi, Vaar, Nakshatra, Karan and Nitya Yoga
29. Dagdga, Visha and Hutashana Tithi
31. Rahu Kaal, Yamaganda Kaal, Gulik Kaal
32. Yogas for Longevity
33. Marak Graha and Markesh
34. Avasthas of Graha
35. Mahadasha and Antardasha Study
36. Effects of Surya Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Surya
37. Effects of Chandra Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Chandra
38. Effects of Mangal Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Mangal
39. Effects of Rahu Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Rahu
40. Effects of Guru Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Guru
41. Effects of Shani Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Shani
42. Effects of Budha Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Budha
43. Effects of Ketu Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Ketu
44. Effects of Shukra Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Shukra
45. Distinctive Effects of Mahadasha as Per Bhava
46. Raj Yogas
47. Yogas for Poverty
48. Match Making Study
49. Finding good Muhurat
50. Study of Female Horoscope
51. Various Yogas and Doshas of Kundali
52. Remedial Measures
Course Duration - 4 months
Start Date – 3rd March 2013
Fees - Rs. 25000/-
Timing – Sunday 2 pm to 5 pm
Medium Of Instructions – English / Hindi
You will get the detailed notes of all these topics mentioned above in English.
Upon successfully completing the course, you will be rewarded Title of “Phal Jyotishi”.
So hurry, now learn Vedic astrology and get certification and a title to practice in the society.
Bhakti Dhara Foundation is a registered nonprofit non government organization by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
|| Shubham Bhavatu ||
Nritya Nikunj School Of Classical Dance is conducted by Mrs Ketaki Tambe and Shri Dilip Tambe. Nritya Nikunj established...
Nritya Nikunj School Of Classical Dance is conducted by Mrs Ketaki Tambe and Shri Dilip Tambe. Nritya Nikunj established in the year 1996 offers training of Odissi and Bharatnatyam Classical dances. Ketaki and Dilip Tambe both are disciples of Guru Smt Jhelum Paranjape. Mrs Ketaki Tambe is a Visharad holder in Odissi from the Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalay. Classes are conducted on weekdays as well as on weekends too. Nritya Nikunj offers a six year course and Annual Programme is conducted at end of the year
I have been doing astrology for more than 15 years earlier as a hobby and established professionally in 2012 after doing...
I have been doing astrology for more than 15 years earlier as a hobby and established professionally in 2012 after doing free consultations and practice for more than 5 years on platforms like Orkut and Facebook. The business was started online by launching a website on astrology through which I am presently doing astrology consultations and having clients all over the world.
I have completed my Bachelors in Accounting and Finance, did a diploma in fashion photography followed by a Course in Astrology. I have been learning astrology from my early childhood days and hence felt no need to join any course or never dreamt of pursuing it as a profession which later happened looking at the feedbacks from people and push from friends and well wishers.
I can teach Vedic or paramparik astrology, Krishnamurthy paddhati, jaimini astrology and Naadi astrology as I have studied all and use them in consultations and researches as well.
You can find the success stories of testimonials on my website to know more about me.
At present I have no branches or haven't started teaching astrology formally which I intend to teach once I have finalized the syllabus and the mode of teaching from next year onwards.
The courses will be conducted on weekends mostly either physically or online or both. Course material will be designed and provided.
Das mahavidhya are the ten great feminine cosmic powers which represent ten fundamental aspects of the Supreme Cosmic Mother...
Das mahavidhya are the ten great feminine cosmic powers which represent ten fundamental aspects of the Supreme Cosmic Mother’s personality. The disciplines which lead to the inner communication within this cosmic power is known as MahaVidhya Yoga or Sri Vidhya Yoga . The ten cosmic power are each represented by a Goddess and each Goddess has a specific cosmic function in the universal harmony. The traditional sequences of the ten Goddesses are:-
The power of Time and the night of eternity which Vidhya is used for SADHANA.
The power of void and the night of anger which Vidhya is used for achieving GOLD or material prosperity.