About the Course
Its all about advance PHP and MYQSL. If you are already a PHP programmer, it might fill some gaps in your knowledge. If you have a background using C,ASP, or another programming language, it will help you get up to speed quickly.
Topics Covered1. Variable Scope - Local, Global and Static variables, Namespaces.
2. File System - import and export data in to Excel, CSV, text file etc..
3. Manipulation in strings by PCRE - Perl Compatible Regular Expressions,HEREDOC ,NOWDOC ,data validation in PHP.
4. Working with more than one dimensional arrays, SPL - Array Object Class.
5. Managing Date and Time in PHP, PEAR Library.
6. OOP Interfaces, abstract class, access identifier, magic methods, late static bindings, Type Hinting, Traits etc ...
7. PDO - PHP Data Object database connection, Prepared Statements, Transactions, Commits etc ...
8. Using Network and Protocol functions in php, Using PHP by command prompt.
9. HTTP Headers, XML, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON Data format and types.
10. Web Security - Session security, Cross-site scripting, SQL, Remote Code, Email Injection, Hashing, SSL
Who should attend1. Anyone who wants to stay technically strong in their existing job.
Pre-requisitesAny Programming language not essential
What you need to bringOpen mind to learn"
Key Takeaways1. Loads of Confidence.
2. Knowledge to crack any tough technical interview.
3. Up-gradation in PHP