Chembur East, Mumbai
Yes, you will be comfortable at this workshop even if you have no prior knowledge or experience of working with cameras; even if you’re using a camera for the first time – it has been designed in such a manner!
• Our off-camera flash system is compatible with Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras. If you do not own a Canon/Nikon DSLR camera, we will have one spare DSLR camera that you can use
• Alternatively, if you have a DSLR camera of a different brand or a bridge or mirrorless camera, please write to us for a solution
• Please carry a fully charged camera battery and a spare camera battery if possible. Electricity at the village is erratic but please carry your battery charger. You can recharge your battery when possible
• If you have more than one lens, please carry all of them!
• If you are carrying your own flash, please carry adequate spare batteries.
• USE THE CAMERA IN THE MANUAL MODE Understanding the manual mode will help you maximise the potential of your camera – this will be the foundation of all your photography endeavours
• WORK THE LIGHT You will understand how to observe ambient light and create stunning portraits with or without the need for any additional accessories
• REFLECTORS Add magic to portraits made using natural light or flash
• USE THE FLASH IN THE MANUAL MODE This knowledge will help you create stunning portraits indoors as well as outdoors
• FLASH MODIFIERS Understand how to modify flash light using modifiers such as soft-boxes, umbrellas and snoots etc.
• AFFORDABILITY The accessories used during this workshop are available in the market at affordable prices. For example you can set up a 3-point lighting system (3 flashes and all the additional accessories involved) at your home or office or any small space for less than Rs. 20,000.