About the Course
Learn everything that you need to know about Macro and close-up photography once and for all! Make photos at high magnification, use light effectively, make the most of depth of field, discover the natural world around you through photography...
* The techniques demonstrated during this workshop will help you in product, jewellery, nature, medical & scientific photography etc.
* You do not need to own a macro/close up lens for this workshop.
Topics CoveredHow will you benefit from this workshop?
* Understand the difference between MACRO, MICRO and CLOSE-UP photography
* Understand magnification
* Understand PHOTO GEAR such as lenses, tripods, tripod heads, macro focusing rails, dedicated macro speedlights, extension tubes, close-up filters, right angle viewfinders and more before you purchase them
* Understand depth of field and the use of a dedicated macro flash and parameters such as sync speed, power and ratio
Ideas for DIY macro flash solutions
* Get customised solutions for your macro photography needs
Who should attendIf you're interested in photographing subjects at high magnification then this is the ideal workshop for you.
Pre-requisitesThis workshop on macro and close-up photography has been designed for all levels of photography enthusiasts.
What you need to bringYou do not necessarily need to carry your camera/lenses to this workshop. But if you have a camera, please do carry it.""
Key Takeaways* Thorough knowledge about the basics of macro and close-up photography
* Thorough knowledge about equipment used for macro and close-up photography
* Customised solutions based on your photography interests, choice of subjects and budget
* Simplified techniques for sharp, effective photographs