About the Course
“Decide – Commit – Succeed”
ATTEND FREE DEMO FOR MEDICAL CODING IN JOSHIMEDICODETECHNOLOGIES
MEDICAL CODING PROFESSIONAL COURSES SYLLABUS INCLUDES
Learn everything you need to know to start a new career as a Medical Coding Professional. Your training will include medical terminology, concepts in human anatomy, HIPAA guidelines, medical coding procedures, and professional claim information.
Here’s an overview of the custom learning materials and bonus items you’ll receive in your course.
Section 1 Lessons::
1. The World of Healthcare
2. Medical Insurance
3. Introduction to Medical Terminology: Word Parts
4. Dividing and Combining Medical Terms
5. Abbreviations, Symbols and Special Terms
6. Documenting Medical Records
Section 2 Lessons::
1. Medical Ethics
2. Introduction to Anatomy
3. Anatomy: Landmarks and Divisions
4. Cell and Tissue Anatomy and Pathology
5. Diagnostic Coding 101
Section 3 Lessons::
1. ICD-9-CM Coding Manual Introduction
2. ICD-10-CM Coding Manual Introduction
3. ICD-9-CM Coding from Infections to Blood Diseases
4. ICD-9-CM Coding from Mental Disorders to the Circulatory System
5. ICD-9-CM Coding from Respiratory System to Complications of Pregnancy
6. ICD-9-CM Coding from the Skin to Conditions of the Perinatal Period
7. ICD-9-CM Coding from Symptoms to Complications
8. V Codes, E Codes and ICD-9-CM Coding Practicum
Section 4 Lessons::
1. The Technology of Healthcare
2. CPT Coding 101
3. CPT Coding from the Integumentary System to the Urinary System CPT Coding from the Reproductive Systems to the Operating Microscope
4. Comprehensive Surgery Coding
5. CPT Coding from Radiology to Anesthesia
Section 5 Lessons::
1. Integrating ICD-9-CM and CPT Coding Practicum
2. CPT Coding Evaluation and Management Services
3. Comprehensive CPT Evaluation and Management
4. Coding Resources
5. HCPCS Coding
6. Pulling It All Together: Final Practicum
Topics CoveredOUR TRAINING COVERS
• Human anatomy and physiology
• Medical Terminology and Ethics
• Analyzing the Patient’s Records
• ICD-9-CM for diagnosis coding
• CPT-4 for the procedures coding
• HCPCS for supply coding.
Who should attendAny Medical, Paramedical and Life science Graduates and Post Graduates (B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, , Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology , Health Education, etc.
Excellent opportunity to enhance your career by getting CPC(Certified Association of Professional Coders) and AHIMA(American Health Information Management Professional Coders) and CCS(Certified Coding Specialist) Certification from AAPC(American Association) respectively.
CPC, CCA Certification Training is also provided for Freshers and Experienced Coders.
Placement assistance Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Trichy, Bangalore, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Vizag & Vijayawada
Excellent training provided in Medical Coding by American certified professionals with having 4 years to 10 Years experience.
What you need to bringNothing
Key Takeaways100% Placement assistance Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Trichy, Bangalore, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Vizag & Vijayawada