About the Course
Progressive Venture is pleased to announce their public workshop on Developing integrated Project Mgmt Plan through Project 2013. Microsoft Project is one of the most widely used tools in the domain of project management. In the current version it is seamlessly integrated with MS Excel, MS Word, Visio and MS PowerPoint.
Topics Covered• MSP 2013 basics, Set Initial Project Settings
• Set Initial Project Settings, Create, Modify and Use template.
• Enter project information
• Manage calendars, Import and export data. Save Project File
• Create a WBS
• Create Tasks/ Attributes
• Estimate and budget tasks
• Sequence tasks
• Identify and analyze critical tasks and critical path
• Forecast generic skill or role requirements. Create, modify, and use resources.
• Add, change, substitute, or remove resource assignments.
• Predict durations and work calculations. Optimize resource utilization.
• Discuss cost estimating and budgeting
• Baseline the Project. Develop reports and S Curve
Who should attendPMO/SEPG team members and Process champions
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge should be their on project management
What you need to bringCreative minds
Key TakeawaysBecome most experienced in professional project management