About the Course
First Personality conducts Public Speaking and Personality Development programs for students of all ages as well as corporate professionals. The faculty consists of internationally educated and trained industry professionals, child psychologists and student counsellors, who combine their corporate and academic experience in imparting real world and need-based training. Our first program was conducted at the New Delhi YMCA in 1996 and since then students, teachers, competitive exam aspirants, corporate executives, working professionals and businesspersons have greatly benefited from our programs. Alumni of this program include the current Head of Marketing at Google India, executives of HP, professionals and students, etc. What the participants learn, they apply immediately and keep for Life!
Topics Covered• Develop courage and self-confidence in public speaking and everyday conversation
• Communicate and sell your ideas effectively
• Enhance body language, eye contact and gesturing
• Effective voice projection
• Making compelling presentations
• Impromptu speaking made easy
• Humour in public speaking and everyday life
• Conduct successful Q & A sessions
• Impress and convince and audience
• Case study analysis and presentation
• Debating techniques
Who should attendStudents, competitive exam aspirants, professionals, coporates, all those who want to be able to speak in any situation with confidence
Pre-requisitesKnowledge of English
What you need to bringA Positive Attitude.
Key TakeawaysEnhanced speaking skills, a well rounded personality.