The basic aim of this workshop is to provide an overview of the telecom network architecture (OSS and FCAPS) and 2G network, the significance and functionality of the 2G core and radio network elements, call setup and termination and handover techniques.
• Engineers / Telecom professionals who work mostly on the applications that monitor the telecom network, get an insight about the telecom network management system and the basic 2G architecture here.
• This workshop targets on to the functionality of the core and radio network elements in the telecom 2G architecture.
• An idea about how the network elements interact when a call gets established and terminated between mobile and wireline network can be realised through demos.
1. Getting oriented
2. Brief Introduction of 2G/GSM Architecture
3. Network elements in GSM and their significance
• MSC /MSS
4. Call Set Up in GSM network - Demo
5. Call termination - PSTN and mobile network
6. Brief introduction about handover
Our Consultant,carries behind him, 12 years of rich experience in IT, with a professional edge in the areas of end-to-end Product Development and Testing in OSS, Project delivery management, Requirement analysis and customer interactions, Project planning and Software estimation, Transformation Management and Team Leadership. He is well versed with both Waterfall and Agile flavours of the Software Life Cycle model.
Our Consultant has plethora of experience in Product Development(Analysis, Design) & Testing, Architecture, Production / Application Support , People skills heading many teams and workgroups, Team building, Assessment and feedback, Best Practices, Productivity and continuous engagement ,Interaction with customers, managers and consultants, Resource and cost optimisation, SOW and WBS, Organising, Software estimation and project planning, Risk management and metrics, and Program Quality Assurance. He is a proactive and result-oriented leader with established record of success in leading corporate technology and management initiatives to deliver quality results in time.
Our Consultant was previously employed with Nokia Siemens Networks. Coaching has also been his passion and has delivered trainings to teams within organisation on the subjects like GSM/SBC/EMS, COM, Agile related workshops and Soft Skills. Off late, he has been into consulting services in industry verticals like Banking & Finance, Telecom, Pharma/HealthCare.