Chakkarpur, Dlf Qe
The RHCSA certification is designed for:
• Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills.
• Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification.
• Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive).
• IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.
• RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCEs.
The Red Hat Certification Program offers IT professional certifications for Red Hat products and general Linux related skills such as system administration on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
• Setting kernel runtime parameters.
• Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
• Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
• Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
• Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
• Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).