About the Course
Our Air Hostess course (Training) is spread over a period of one year and is designed to benefit the student in a dual manner as we not only educate the student on technicalities and norms of how to be a good Air hostess but we also impart enough knowledge about other work areas in an airline allowing the student to have a second option in the case the need ever arises
There isn’t a strict education required for becoming an air hostess (besides a class 12th Certificate proficient knowledge of English and as an advantage a foreign language for most companies), but taking air hostess training will increase your chance of being hired. These courses will provide you with training which is similar to the air hostess training you would receive from an airline company. This gives you a benefit over those who didn’t had some air hostess training, which will likely make you stand out of the crowd. Remember, there are far more applicants than air hostess jobs, and coming in prepared and well trained shows your dedication, and it will help you in the selection process as well, since the airliners’ own air hostess training is frequently used to see who’s the right fit for the job.
All of the air hostess courses cost money, and this is an investment which you should consider.
Topics Covered• Introduction to the aviation world.
• History of aviation.
• Theory of flight.
• International Phonetics
• Customers handling
• Product & service equipment familiarization.
• Food & beverage, wine, spirits & cheese.
• Developing the customer service attitude & personality.
• Guest Delight: Mastering the art of delivering world class service.
• In-flight Sales Management: Selling skills.
• Delivering Effective Cabin Announcements: Diction, vocabulary & finesse.
• Grooming: General etiquettes & image enhancement.
• Basic aviation safety training & first aid training.
• Developing the emotional quotient: effective people management skills.
• Cultivating a service oriented personality & attitude.
• Capitalizing on strengths & recognizing areas of development.
• Decision Making
• Conversational proficiency.
• Confidence & motivation.
• Interview delivery skills.
• Soft skills orientation.
• Career counseling.
• Interview skills and Delivery
Who should attendStudents with a passion travel live a life of glamor
Pre-requisiteswilling to work hard processing a good command over the English language, out going smart having good public relations
What you need to bringA note book, Pen
Key TakeawaysCommunication Grooming and other soft skills