About the Course
Practical Training to get the real aspects of Human Resource Managements.
New Batch will be started on 20th April 2014.
Batch Strength 8-10 students only
100% JOB Gurantee.
Admission on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED Basis.
Topics CoveredCourse Outline
Module 1 Statutory Compliances
1a) ESI ACT-1948
• Brief intro about Act.
• Eligibility criteria for ESI & PF according to Govt. Rule.
• Contribution of Employee & Employer.
• Filing (Monthly & Half Yearly)
• Filling the forms
• Keep the track that each and every new joinee covered under ESIC ACT, should receive the ESIC Cards.
• Recent Amendments
1b) Gratuity ACT-1972
• Brief intro about ACT.
• Benefits to Employee.
• Coverage & Eligibility criteria for Gratuity according to Govt. Rule.
• Tax Exemptions Limit.
• Recent Amendments
1c) Bonus ACT-1965
• Coverage & Eligibility
• Bonus Limit.
• Recent Amendments
1d) Provident Fund ACT-1952
• Coverage & Eligibility
• Calculation of PF Deduction amount for both employee & employer.
• Providing PF Reports
• Remittance of Challan’s
• Preparation & Filing of Monthly Returns
• Transfers, Withdrawals and Annual Returns
• Maintain 3A, 12A Register
• Monthly PF Statement & Register
• Monthly PF Returns i.e. 5/10 A
• 12 A Annual Returns & PF Slip
Module 2 Compensation & Benefits
2a) Payroll Processing
• How to prepare Salary Structure for New Joining.
• Defining & Calculating Salary Heads (Basic, HRA, MA,TA, SA etc.)
• Designing & Calculating CTC.
• Calculations Tax Deducted by Source (TDS).
• Defining & Calculating Gross Net Salary.
• Education Cess
• Discussion on Compensation & Benefits.
• Calculating Statutory Compliances: PF, ESI, Gratuity and Bonus as part of CTC.
Module 3 Legal Compliances & Labour Laws
Module 4 HR Core Areas
4a) Employee on Boarding
• Welcome an Employee
• How to handle Employee Orientation process
4b) HR activities - induction & exit interviews
• Appropriate induction programme for new member
• How to arrange exit interviews for employee leaving organizations for assessing reasons to make corrective actions.
• Introduction with organizations background along with current turning & future business planning.
• Handle all documentation of personnel during joining & relieving along with full & final settlement.
• Checking major documents with concerned hired company responsible for employer verification.
4c) HR Policies & System Implementation
• Initiate various HR policies, its designing (Under Guidance of HR Head) and implementation as per
Need of business objectives .Strict adherence of all the policies.
• Standard operating procedures for smooth and error free system.
4d) HR Executive
• Handled Industry dispute
• Handling Employee Grievances & Employee Relationship
• Employee Engagement Activities
• Maintain Muster Roll
• Attrition : Employee calculation & New Joining calculation
• Effective Retention Policies
• Manpower Planning
• Negotiation Skills
Module 5 Training and Development
• Introduction about business, Mapping, Skills Required
• Objectives & goals
• Types of training
• Theories & Principal of Training
• Process of Training & Development
• Modes & Techniques of Training
• How to prepare Training Calendar?
• Post Training Evaluation
Module 6 Performance Management Systems
• Why measure PMS ?
• Self assessment , Annual appraisal, Evaluation Techniques, Salary Survey
• Kick off Appraisal process on schedule, track progress, and manage timely completion of the process
• Co-ordinate with the different Department Head about the appraisal cycle.
• How to Select KRAs.
• Define Set Targets & Action Plans for KRAs.
• Difference between PAS & PMS.
• Various Components of PMS
• How to Design KPI, JD & SOP
Module 7 Staffing & Recruitment
Module 8 MIS Reporting (MS. EXCEL PRACTICAL SESSIONS)
• Data Formatting & Custom settings: Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data
formatting & cleaning
• Conditional Formatting: Once defined, it will automatically change color of values e.g. up or down, high or low, pass or fail, profit or loss etc.
• Filters, Queries & Data Sorting: Drill down your data to your desired level. Sort data based on your choice e.g. like North, East, West, South rather than alphabetically.
• Formula Writing & Fixing Errors: Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, CountBlank, CountIf, Day, Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round, Trim etc.
• IF AND Logic: Produce different set of results based on slabs, conditions.
• Vlookup / Hlookup : You have large amount of data placed at different locations & you want to merge it based on common values & it’s relevance. To compare and search values from destination.
• Graphs & Charts: In this workshop you will learn how to create, modify & update graphs / charts like Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, 3D etc.
• Hyper / Data Linking: Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet / Excel File is an important feature. This helps update data automatically.
• Grouping - Ungrouping: Sometime data needs to be grouped for summarized results & crisp view. Grouping & ungrouping feature will help you do so.
• Pivot Tables: Summarize your data as per your desire. You need to select data in a range & produce consolidated results in user defined reporting formats.
• Developer: To display the Developer tab or run in developer mode when you want ... that you previously recorded, or create applications to use with Microsoft Office programs
Macros: Macros can help you automate repetitive tasks and save time. You can use the macro recorder to record the macro
• Security & Protection: It will help you protect your cells, worksheet or an excel file from unauthorized use.
• Data validation: prevent wrong data entry in your specified format. This will help you design various formats based on company requirements.
• What- if analysis: What-If Analysis that allows you to explore different scenarios without changing the values in your spreadsheet. This function is particularly useful for economics and management majors as well as business owners because you can see how different values affect models, formulas, and projected profits.
Goal Seek: Excel's Goal Seek feature allows you to alter data in formulas to get different results. Goal Seek can be used when planning new projects.
Scenario manager: Scenario Manager enables you to create and save sets of different input values that produce different calculated results as named scenarios (such as Best Case, Worst Case, and Most Likely Case).
• Advance Filter: An Excel Advanced Filter can extract data to a different sheet, filter list in place, extract list of unique records to eliminate duplicates. Use the The Advanced Filter to use complex criteria to filter a range
• Watch Window: When cells are not visible on a worksheet, you can watch those cells and their formulas in the Watch Window toolbar. The Watch Window makes it convenient to inspect, audit, or confirm formula calculations and results in large worksheets
Split Pane: Excel's split screen feature lets you to split the screen into multiple panes allowing you to see more than one copy of worksheet data.
Freeze pane: Excel's freeze panes feature will keep the headings at the top and down the side of the sheet from disappearing when you scroll from top.
Who should attendAny Graduates & BBA/MBA Fresher & HR Professionals.
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Admin Profile
What you need to bringEager to learn HR knowledge
Total Course Fee: Rs 10500
70% fee can pay in 2 installments.
30% fee pay after placements.
Key TakeawaysIt's practical training programme.
You will get real aspects of HR Profession.
After this training you will get HR Job in easiest way
You can handle HR Responsibilities of any organization.
You can make your career in HR with confidence