About the Course
This course help to the beginners and professional as well to enhance their technical skills to create MIS reports at corporate level.
Important Point :
4 HOUR SESSION OF EACH BATCH ON EVERY SUNDAY
Batch I- 09:30 AM TO 01:30 PM
Batch II- 01:30 PM TO 06:30 PM
Topics CoveredModule 1&2 Basic and Advanced Excel
Overview of basic Excel skills
Basic Short Keys
Techniques of Paste Special
Protect Worksheets & Workbooks
Time Saving Utilities
Text to Columns with fixed and delimited parameters
Data Sorting using custom list
Summarizing data using Auto Outline
Concept of Cell Referencing
Important Functions in Excel
Defining List using names
Use of Names in Advance Reports
Conditional Formatting using Formulas & cell values
Calculation based Conditional Formatting
Different Data validation in Excel
Using list in validation
Charts in Excel
Elements of Charts
Major charts used in Excel
Pivot Table creating Methods
Rearranging a Pivot Table
Filtering Pivot Table Data
Performing Custom Calculation
Creating Dynamic Dashboards using pivot charts and Slicer
Consolidating Data from external source or multiple files in less than a minute
Array Functions for quick conditional calculations
Normal Data Filter
Calculation based filter
Filter using wild cards
Summarizing data using Subtotal
Analyzing data with What-If Analysis
Determine unknown with Goal Seek
Analyze data with Data Table
Sparklines for Data trends
Error handling Tips and Tricks
Module 3 Visual Basic Programming & Dashboard Preparation
1. Variables, Arrays, Constants, Data Types, Modules, Functions and subroutines,
2. Decisions and Looping, Strings and Functions and Message Boxes, Operators, Debugging, Errors and the Error Function, Dialogs, Common Dialog Control, Command Bars and Buttons.
3. Excel Object Model, Object Model--Main Objects, Business tool objects.
4. Charts and Graphs, Working with Databases, API Calls, Class Modules, Pivot Tables, Ribbon
5. Converting Labels to Numbers and Numbers to Labels, Transposing a Range of Cells, Adding Formula Details into Comments, Calculating a Range, Reversing a Label, Who Created the Workbook, Evaluating a Cell, Sorting Worksheets into Alphabetical Order, Replacing Characters in a String, Timed Events, Auto-Totaling a Matrix of Numbers, Absolute and Relative Formulas, Cells Containing Formulas, Alternate Rows and Columns of the Spreadsheet, Changing a Range of Values, Cells by Reference to a Master Cell, Hidden Sheets Without a Password.
6. VBA Automation Programme: Data distribution ,Data consolidate ,Outlook connectivity program ,User from programs ,data base connectivity with access ,Data insert program ,Data fetch program, Workbook Consolidation Programme, Report Automation, Sample of Productivity Report, Sample of Break Schedule & Time Report, Absenteeism , Shrinkage Report, Sample of Sales Dashboard, Sample of KPI Dashboard & many more as per student requirement.
Who should attendAnyone who wish to make career in data analysis and MIS, Finance Professionals, Students from B.Com / Commercial Background, Administration Section, MIS Personals, VBA Programmer, Accounts Personal, Project Managers, Developers, Technical/ Test Leads, Program Managers, Project Managers, Research Workers, Freelancers, Data analysis departments
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Computer.
What you need to bringNotepad and pen
Add On Benefits:-
1.Free Study Material
2.Free All Training Classes Video
3.Session as per your request
4.Get Online Projects Experience
6.100% Job Oriented Training."
Key TakeawaysBecome expert to create MIS Report within a minute.