About the Course
Express yourself through your photographs!
Join us for a five day workshop on basic photography by Ms. Jayashree B., a Media and Communication Specialist.
Workshop starts on May 13th, 2013, 10-12 pm.
Topics Covered* Nuances of basic photography
* Still camera handling to get effective pictures
* Indoor and outdoor photography differences
* Presentations, discussions and hands-on sessions on photography
* Written content for photographs
* Create narrative through photographs
Who should attendFor children age 7-11 who love photography and are curious to learn more about it!
What you need to bringChildren need to bring their own still camera for the workshop
Key Takeaways* nuances of basic photography
* to handle a still camera with confidence to get effective pictures
• understand differences between include indoor and outdoor photography
* create their own narrative through photographs