• To accomplish and develop high quality study and practice in aviation industry by maintaining international standard.
• We strongly believe in delivering training strategies which are par excellent.
• Our aim is to help each and every student to achieve their goals in methodical, structured and innovative manner.
• To impart high quality training to students so as to provide knowledge for the betterment of mankind in the world of aviation.
• To create an environment that stimulates professionalism, discipline and effective communication to help individuals.
• Set high standards of comprehensive education by developing the intellectual strength of students and guiding them towards advancement.
• Academic integrity and accountability
• Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual
• Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global concern
• Breadth of understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences
• Appreciation of intellectual excellence and creativity
• An unfettered spirit of exploration, rationally and enterprise
A) AVIATION INDUSTRY
Rapid economic growth in India, especially in last 7-8 years has made air travel affordable to more and more Indians. Owing to the increasing number of low-cost carriers like Spice Jet, Paramount Airways, GoAir, IndiGo Airlines, there has been a spurt in the number of domestic air-travellers in last few years. The growth has been so much that, Delhi-Mumbai route is now among world's busiest routes. To meet India’s increasingly growing air traffic the airliners are also looking for expansion of their operation. According to this statistics Domestic and International traffic is up by 45%.
Another factor of great importance is that urban population in the country has swollen rapidly but most of the cities are continuing with the same old transit systems and they have not been able to keep pace with the mounting pressure on the existing infrastructure for transportation. This is resulting in wastage of human resources as people spend hours in traffic jam which eventually affects their productivity. So, strengthening and upgrading mass transit system in urban areas is an urgent need. As per this aspect opportunities will grow more and more over the upcoming years.
B) QUALITY EDUCATION
According to our motto “Quality in Education” National College of Aviation provides great importance in focusing on international quality of learning aids, course materials and experienced faculties. More over all the students are involved in personality development keeping that as a vital component.
C) PLACEMENT AND COUNSELLING
• The placement cell starts the process with resume writing, interview skills and grooming workshops conducted by Career launchers. Students are prepared to face various campus interviews, off-campus interviews and job fairs.
• 100% Placement assistance will be provided. We leave no stone unturned in creating opportunities for employment.
i) Air conditioned Classrooms
v) Computer lab