This course is designed for a person who has a good understanding of project management concepts, and also responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
Project Managers, Team Leaders, PMO and , Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
Basic understanding of MS Office and Project Management Fundamentals
Laptop with MS Project 2010 Installed
• Identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
• create a new project plan and input project information.
• manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
• manage resources for a project.
• finalize a project plan.
• exchange project plan data with other applications.
• update a project plan.
• manage project costs.
• report project data visually