About the Course
STEM at TechKidz provides high-quality Expanded Learning Time programs (before and after school, summer and winter breaks) to bring STEM benefits to our school students. It supports efforts to increase knowledge gaining through various practical application of the four basic disciplines in the form of fun activities.
Topics Covered* Science: fun and easy - An assortment of simple activities on capillary action, forces, weather, static are made easy and fun for the kids to do and learn.
* Builder’s Paradise- As the name suggest, the kids are taught to build simple structures imparting basic engineering.
* Circuit circus: Fun filled interesting activities on static electricity and electric circuits are taught.
* How Stuff Works: These activities are about the science behind the things that we experience or see every day around us.
* Model Topple: A set of dynamic activities on the basics of building models.
* Maths Count: The fun filled way to learn the otherwise boring addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
* Know yourself better: These tasks are about self-awareness which gives the kids a better knowledge about themselves.
* Machine Regime: Kids learn the concept and ways to build machines.
Who should attendKids in the age group of 6 yrs - 9yrs.
We aim to kindle kid's interest towards science and technology and innovate their ideas to products.
Pre-requisitesThe time duration of this workshop is 20 hrs.
It is conducted as two batches,
* Weekend batch ( Saturday & Sunday).
* Only Sunday batch.
Students coming in group of 4 will have additional benefits of choosing their own convenient timing (maybe in weekday also).
What you need to bringNeed not bring anything."
Key TakeawaysThe experimental models made by you is yours forever.