This Time Management training course is designed to help participants develop their skills in time management – a way of
controlling time at work in order to achieve more effective results in less time.
This is a practical training course that introduces proven techniques for mastering time. The approach will involve presentations and discussion to introduce the concepts of time mastery and practical exercises and Syndicate work to develop personal Skills.
Do It Now:
• How good is your time management?
• Getting started.
• Overcoming Procrastination.
• Clearing the clutter.
Objectives and Goals:
• Objectives - where do you want to be?
• Personal and business goals.
• Prioritizing activities - urgency and importance.
Organizing Your Work:
• Daily/weekly planning.
Evaluate Current Usage Of Time:
• Keeping a time log.
• Identifying your personal time wasters.
• Dealing with interruptions.
• Different meetings for different purposes.
• Structure and control.
• Leadership and time management.
• How to delegate effectively.
• Developing your staff.
• Different styles for different people.
• Developing and maintaining your time management habits.