About the Course
'Team Building' training session has been put together to help develop participants team working skills. It will help them define a common goal, understand how they want to work together as a team and create an understanding of the behaviours required to develop better team performance. Therefore, it is relevant to all teams that require an element of Team Building.
Topics Covered1. Allowing participants to get to know one another quickly and differently than they might in the work place which, in turn, which helps to strengthen workplace relationships and productivity.
2. Establishing, up front, a sense of team camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork.
3. Creating an atmosphere of mutual support in which cooperation, encouragement and interpersonal concerns are emphasized.
4. Help participants to assess critical factors in team tasks and more deeply explore how teams can effectively capitalize on group resources.
5. Help participants further develop clear and effective communication skills.
6. Examine their actions and behaviours and understand what they can do differently to improve their individual and team performance.
7. Develop action plans that will reinforce the key learning's of the program and actively encourage the participants to bring these insights into the workplace.
Who should attendAny student completed graduation ,Post Graduation , and looking for a appropriate Job offers.All those who has just started with their Professional life in last 6 months to a year are also welcome.
Pre-requisitesShould be communicative in English language.
What you need to bringNotes / Course Materials will be supplied,including Pen/Pencil/Writing Pad.So no need to practically bring any thing except presence of mind totally free from negativity.""
Workshop includes Tea/Coffee/snacks and working lunch on all days."
Key TakeawaysAt this end of this team building training course your participants will be able to: Appreciate team skills and dynamics Identify and develop personal skills to become a more effective team member Establish effective team processes Improve team communication Demonstrate skills that help you to implement effective changes in the workplace