HSR Layout, Bangalore
IT professionals with basic Windows Server, Active Directory and network configuration and management experience
*Familiarity with PC hardware and devices.
*Experience supporting Windows-based systems.
*Basic experience authoring and editing batch and script files.
*Experience reviewing Windows application and service logs.
*Experience configuring or supporting distributed application environments.
*Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 operating system and network configuration.
*Working Knowledge of Active Directory.
1. Overview of System Center 2012 Operations Manager
2. Installing the 2012 Operations Manager Infrastructure
3. Navigating Operations Manager
4. Global Management Group Settings and Notifications
5. Installing and Configuring Agents
6. Management Packs
7. Operations Manager Monitoring
8. Monitoring without Agents
9. Operations Manager Reporting
10. Operations Manager Audit Collection Services
11. Synthetic Transactions
12. Distributed Applications
13. Monitoring Complex Environments
14. Backup and Disaster Recovery
Not decided yet
Students Interested 1