About the Course
Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. The possibilities are endless. The Scrum framework is deceptively simple.
Topics CoveredAgile Overview,Scrum Overview,chapter quiz, Ball game, Scrum Roles, Introduction to case study & paper-prototyping, Initiate, Product Vision Exercise, Create Product Backlog,Plan & Estimate, Estimation game, break,Implement, Review & Retrospect, Release,Conduct Release Planning, Mock Product Development, Scaling Scrum, chapter quiz
Who should attendScrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more
Pre-requisitesThere is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
What you need to bringLaptops
Key Takeaways• Soft copy of SBOK - free downloadable version
• Comprehensive e-learning on Agile and Scrum concepts
• Comprehensive videos on Agile and Scrum concepts
• Free 16 PMI® approved PDUs with the Scrum Master Certification classroom course10 additional PMI® PDUs with complimentary ‘Introduction to Scrum’ course.
• Process Chart
• Estimation Card
• Case Study Scrum Workbook
• 1 year free SCRUMstudy Advanced Membership worth of $120