About the Course
ROBOTICS workshop with KITS from Fischertechnik Germany is being offered @ Medha Foundation.
Learn Basics of ROBOTICs, and also, BUILD a robot You also get to take a robot home after the course.
5 days creative Workshop
Batches starting from 18th May onwards
from 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
fee Rs.5000 with a takeaway kit.
Topics CoveredDAY 1 – Introduction to Robotics.
· Brief introduction, course content, with quiz and interactions, assignment
DAY 2 – What is Robotics ?
· Introduction to Robotics – Robots and different types of Robots defined and various
myths about robotics and robots are explained in detail.
- Features & Divergent characteristics of robotics are discussed in depth.
- Construction & Components of Robots – Presentation on the mechanical components -Discussion of various materials for robot construction.
- Motion & Actuators – Designing movements of Robots, different types of Actuators and selection of Actuators
- Brain teasers as an assignment
DAY 3 – The making of Robot
- Basic Electrical & Electronics – Exposure to fundamental Electrical & Electronics used in Robots – Electricity, Resistors, Capacitors etc.
- Applied Sensory technology – General introduction, comparison to Human senses,
sensors used in Robotics.
- Intelligence - Brain and Computing applied to Robotics, Study of robotic logic using flow
- Robotics Programming - Algorithm implementation using flow charting.
.Day 4 – Creation time
- Assembly of kits and testing
Day 5 - Graduation
Who should attendAnyone above the age of 8 years.
Pre-requisitesAn interest in Science and future!
What you need to bringPassion and Enthusiasm!"
Key TakeawaysA Kit to make different models!