About the Course
This one-day Creative Problem Solving training course is designed to challenge you to think through common and less common problems using a structured problem-solving process in order to generate new and original solutions. The course will provide you with the knowledge, tools and techniques to be better at solving problems effectively and efficiently.
This is a highly practical course which is designed to give you all the tools and techniques you need to be able to solve simple and complex problems quickly and easily.
* Please note: this course teaches tools and techniques to be able to solve everyday business problems. It does not teach technical problem solving tools required to solve more complex problems e.g., engineering and technical problems.
Topics Covered1. The Art of Problem Solving
This session introduces the concept of problem solving, definitions, types of problem and the four-step problem solving process.
2. What’s the Problem?
This session focuses on answering the question ‘What is the problem?’. The problem identification stage of the process involves making sure we are solving the real problem rather than merely eliminating the symptoms. Delegates learn how to establish the objectives of the problem solving process and apply techniques to recognise, identify and define the problem to be solved.
3. Creative Problem Solving
This session focuses on the creative problem solving stage of the process. Delegates learn simple yet highly effective thinking strategies and tools that they can use to create new and original solutions and solve problems quickly and easily.
4. Solution Finding
This session focuses on how to evaluate the options in order to select the best solution to implement. Delegates learn 3 tools to evaluate problems depending on their degree of complexity.
5. Problem Solved!
This summary session focuses on identifying an action plan to progress the selected solution(s) to the next step.
1. Practical and participative
2. Multi-media presentation
3. Individual problem solving exercises
4. Group problem solving activities
5. Briefing, discussions and case study analysis
Who should attendAny student studying, completed graduation ,Post Graduation , and looking for a appropriate Job offers.All those who has just started with their Professional life in last 6 months to a year are also welcome.
Pre-requisitesShould be communicative in English language
What you need to bringYour presence of mind.
Course Material /writing pad/pen/pencil will be provided.
Workshop fees includes Tea ,Coffee snacks and a working Lunch
Key TakeawaysThis Workshop helps the participants
1. To discover how the problem solving process works and how to use it to solve a range of everyday business challenges
2. To learn and apply practical creative problem solving techniques in order to generate new and original solutions