About the Course
Remember, learning to give effective presentations will boost your career. Moreover, you weren't born with the ability. That means, just like with anything else, you have to make an effort to learn the skills. Learn them; it'll make a difference.
Topics Covered1. What is Presentation?
2. 4 basic steps in making effective Presentations
• Presentation style
• Handling questions
3. Checklist for an effective presentation
4. Improvement Areas:
• Be Entertaining
• Slow Down
• Eye Contact
• Don’t read
• Speeches, Stories, Real time Examples
• Projection of Voice
• Don’t Plan Gestures
• Put yourself Audience
5. Key areas:
• Start Planning your Presentation on Paper
• Make your ideas “stick”
• If you make a mistake in presenting, don’t panic
• Include the audience
• Bring the audience forward
• Remain flexible
• Don’t read your slides
• Don’t try to say everything on screen and etc.
Who should attendAny student completed graduation ,Post Graduation , and looking for a appropriate Job offers.All those who has just started with their Professional life in last 6 months to a year are also welcome.
Pre-requisitesShould be communicative in English language.
What you need to bringYour presence of mind.
Course Material /writing pad/pen/pencil will be provided.
Workshop fees includes Tea ,Coffee snacks and a working Lunch
Key TakeawaysAside from what skills a job description claims you should have, why should you have great public speaking and presentation skills?